The online racing simulator
STCC and patch W9
(64 posts, started )
fps has nothing to do with lag. What connection do you have, how good is it, does it have throttling on it, and what pings do you get to various IPs?
#52 - Jakg
i think he means will his FPS decrease - as for some silly reason the terms lag and low fps are interchangeable
Quote :But will you keap racing only whit your 30 drivers whitout heats. Or whit 45 (or how many) whit new heats?

I've not yet made any decisions. I'm very busy trying to get broadcast 7 released, hopefully tonight but maybe tomorrow, after that i'll actually install this new patch...
Becky. Just dont a quick test for SO Sprint 1.

It is still limited at 16.
I thought it would be, I think there is an engine limitation in terms of the 'pitlane' and space. The 16 car capacity is built into the track file.

Thank you for the confirmation.
Hey Becky, just wanted to mention that the STCC silver & gold server still says "changing to in-co patch (w9 or 10) by midweek. Is this still going to happen or did i miss something in the thread?
i know where u live!!!

xD
Quote from Belain :i know where u live!!!

xD

LOL what up m8, come on over!! if you have msn PM your username and ill send ya some race photos
Any Idea Becky of your plans cause it may effect my social life - Or not as the case may be

I think I'm in need of a new graphics card with this patch

3.06 Ghz Processor Celeron D 345
512 DDR Ram
Integrated Graphics

anyone got ideas of a cheap graphics card ? - Max £50 just to give me a steady 40fps not neccessarily on Ctrl F12 setting either
#60 - Jakg
what slot you got? AGP or PCI-e?
PCI-e thanks Jakg
#62 - Jakg
£50 PCI-e? hmmmm - an nVidia GeForce 6600GT 256 MB (although you'll need to buy used - a quick search for "6600GT 256" on eBay should throw some stuff up) should fit the bill well (seeing as a good few months ago i sold my two for £50 and £60, i'm sure the prices will have dropped)
STCC2 has been set to an S1 server. There is now an STCC2b running patch W10 which supports 28 racers.
Quote from Jakg :£50 PCI-e? hmmmm - an nVidia GeForce 6600GT 256 MB (although you'll need to buy used - a quick search for "6600GT 256" on eBay should throw some stuff up) should fit the bill well (seeing as a good few months ago i sold my two for £50 and £60, i'm sure the prices will have dropped)

Thanks for that Jakg i'm on the case

Your right looks like I could pick one up for £35

STCC and patch W9
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG