Speed 7
Finnmotion
Virtual Performance Parts
Advantage 1
Frex
Pro Pedals
TSW
Redline Race Controls
Logitech FF GP pedals, problem is my squash ball has a habbit of coming off, which results in some massive lockups
Quote from Da Hoe :i didnt find anything bout the "redline race control pedals".

could you gimme a link, seggons?

http://www.wave.co.nz/~lakewood/Redline2.htm
the bloke that makes them (Nigel Nichols) is great. I will tell you how good they are when they get to me (_next_ Tuesday hopefully )
I use pedals from "speed link", they came with the wheel. Ok, the quality is not so bad (knocking on wood), but the wheel..... man......... after a while when turning it sounds like girls screaming when you pull their hair, ouch

Gonna buy a momo soon, I hope.....
Freshly taped standard Momo pedals...

Quote from tinyk :ECCI PMBII because I got tired of fixing my black momo pedals.

Flash bitch.
Black MOMO
i'm suprized there's no logitech option.
What you should do seggons (or a bored mod ) is to add links and approximate price ranges in the first post, so we can see at a glance which is the most popular, and which is the most value for money, as well as an easy link to the correct website :P

I've checked out a few I didn't know about, but the more the merrier...

Also, to people like Tiny who have flashy pedals, a brief review of them would be appreciated from my point of view, cos I know I'll need some soon ish, but I don't want to pay over the odds for something that will annoy me or go wrong...
dfp rev-b ... but im fed up with those already (they still work perfectly and i havent used them that much)
does anyone know a good solution on how to build a realistic pressure sensitive brake pedal ?
Quote from seggons :http://www.wave.co.nz/~lakewood/Redline2.htm
the bloke that makes them (Nigel Nichols) is great. I will tell you how good they are when they get to me (_next_ Tuesday hopefully )

Oh my rod. I so want some of them. But at £200 a pop D: I'll make do with what I have thanks.
Quote from Bob Smith :Flash bitch.

you sure know how to make a lady feel special
Quote from Bob Smith :Freshly taped standard Momo pedals...

Flash bitch.

I hope you plan on rephrasing that.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Red MOMO ones
Quote from tinyk :I hope you plan on rephrasing that.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

You heard the lady.

:sleep1:

I'm using black Momo pedals. No probs so far
Hi. I use rebuilt MOMO pedals... oops...uh... the black ones.

Also, i've heard people complain about the pots... I mean getting replacements. I think I found some for free.... Discarded playstation controllers have the same rated pots in the joysticks. I haven't had to resort to that yet, but when I do, I'll let y'all know the results
Act-Labs Performance Pedals. Crossing my fingers that I don't have to replace my gas pedal spring any time soon...
#41 - axus
Quote from Bob Smith :Flash bitch.

Do you mean "Flash, bitch" or "Flash bitch"?
Past, Logitech MOMO & DFP

Now, nothing ..

In few days, ECCI with switch-pedal

/Vision
Selfmade pedals attached to Codemercs IC.
Attached images
DSCN0605.JPG
DSCN0606.JPG
DSCN0607.JPG
Haha sladi, first that hardcore shifter and now those, what next?

Eza
Black momo racing pedals as well.

fixing the pots every once/twice a week, hate the spikes alright.
I use the one that comes with my Thrustmaster Modena pro.
Maybe we should have more stuff about the pedals too in this thread: The Wheel Review Thread. Currently there is no talk about the more exotic options.

So people with some exotic hardware go there and write (even a short) review about your lovely little metal gadget!

And SladiVadi, show us your wheel too. (It's steel too?)

BTW. And it's little hard to imagine logitech pedals breaking in days since my MS wheel is about 6-7 years old and works perfectly
@tinyk: you know your name can be arranged to spell "tinky", right?

Quote from SladiVadi :Selfmade pedals attached to Codemercs IC.

Look sweet.
Quote from Hyperactive :And SladiVadi, show us your wheel too. (It's steel too?)

No it's a DFP!

Thanks for the compliments! :hippy:
I'm salivating over ECCI right now.....

Now, how to earn $408 pretty darn soon. I think the dust collector/PS2 might have to go. And some of the games I have for it.

Anyone want a barely used but fully legit copy of GTR? Or FarCry? Or GTA3/Vice City/San Andreas? Perhaps I can interest you in some bic pens? just 15p a shot. Or some sticky fixers?

What Pedals do you use?
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG