The online racing simulator
Spinoff : Patch test W9 complaint
(90 posts, started )
Why the hell would we want to drive a slow car in circles anyway?

If you want to balance them out for the oval then you can use the custom ballast and restrictor options.
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :you havent done a few thousend laps going in a circle you dont know the half of it.

you have no idea what im talking about hardly any one does unless youv been there so comments like that are just stupid

Driving in circles isnt that hard to comprehend., your moaning about 20 kilos is...
So is your punctuation
oh. my. god.

youv not read a thing iv put, im not bothered that there not ballenced still.

im bothered that its now boring to do xrt on oval because you dont get loose.

you just keep the gas on all the way around because the extra 20kg gives it more grip!! read what iv been saying >.<
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :you havent done a few thousend laps going in a circle you dont know the half of it.

you have no idea what im talking about hardly any one does unless youv been there so comments like that are just stupid

basically what you are saying is, "don't change MY car, change someone else's." well guess what? other people have put time into setting up the other cars too, and would also have to change their setups. you are being a big, selfish baby. the changes the devs are making are good for the game, and everyone will have to deal with them.

and if you do a quick search, you will see that balancing within the TBO and GTR classes has been requested a million times, so it's a change that most people are in favour of.
so then make a setup to let your car behave more loose.......
#81 - joen

So one can only know what they're talking about unless they drove thousands of laps on the oval? lol

You're right, nobody understands your problem. Maybe you're one of the very few finding this a problem? The question is are all those people crazy, wrong and ignorant, or could it be that just maybe you're overreacting?

Hint: you WILL lose your WR someday, and not just once.
LFS is a game undergoing development, things have changed in the past, more things will change in the future. Get over it, get a life, move on, stop crying.

One thing I notice BTW that whenever something "bad" is said about oval racing, the standard reply is "you don't drive the oval much, so you can't have an opinion on it".
im not saying dont change just my car!!! im saying that the fact the cars are just more grippyer etc is boring.

there road cars not gtrs they shouldnt grip
then add 200 kilos to the back, problem solved
#84 - mr_x
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :oh. my. god.

youv not read a thing iv put, im not bothered that there not ballenced still.

im bothered that its now boring to do xrt on oval because you dont get loose.

you just keep the gas on all the way around because the extra 20kg gives it more grip!! read what iv been saying >.<

20kg that makes things even (in theory).

Big deal, this is all for the good of LFS. The TBO and GTR classes have needed balancing for a long time, and now this is a step in the right direction.

If you don't like the XRT on the oval, then race it on a track that goes left AND right, you'll find it much more fun racing bumper to bumper with FXOs and RB4s.

Also if you haven't noticed already, you're the only person complaining about it. Get over it, it's not as if it's going to change your life, and if it is, then I suggest you go and find a social life.
and by the way im not crying.

think of it like this. xrt is most used car here. and why they didnt just leave it as it is, is beyond me
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :and by the way im not crying.

think of it like this. xrt is most used car here. and why they didnt just leave it as it is, is beyond me

You've been crying since you started this topic, and the xrt is hardly the most used car....
out of the tbos it is. but yet again xrt is rwd which can do more stuff.

but back to the topic. this is just a complaint. and like i said in my 1st post im not argueing its my "OPINION" so say your opinion or leave cause this isnt a argument thread

LMAO you say your a nascar fan but you complaining about a light turbo cars balancing on the oval.

The car balancing is done for the benefit of all across all the tracks not just the 1 track.

qq moar
Thanks for the ancient bump
Well considering its ancient....it was on page 1 of the Test Patch forum. So don't blame me

Spinoff : Patch test W9 complaint
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG