The online racing simulator
The devs can include a mountain stage/circuit if they like, that's fine. I grew up driving around on tight hilly roads so I'd be well pleased. It's not like anyone will force me to drift on the damn thing. If Scavier also wanted to throw in a 4WD 400hp+ WRC-type car as well, I'll be as happy as...well, as happy as a bloke with a mountain road and a friggin' nuts rally car :up:
S-E-N-S-E

That is all.
Quote from Riders Motion :As squidhead said:
There's no need to have a mountain pass

akhem, I never said we dont need a mountain pass... why did you edit my text in the quote?

Quote from Squidhead :ok, before racers will rush in and start bashing you I as drifter will do it first
1) Tracks - YES please! more tracks, but not specificly drifting ones.
A good drifter can drift anything anywhere
2) Tyres - NO why? do we need more tyres? to make red smoke or something as useless as that? or to make car "slippery"? We have a choice of 4 different tyre sets - why not use those, if you cant - tyres will not help you
A good drifter can drift anything anywhere

Edit: ok, I read a few posts, correction : before racers will rush in and REALLY start bashing you I as drifter will do it first

yes, I stlill stand by my words, but I believe that driving a FOX or a GTR car on a mountain pass would be a blast, not to mention all the drifters making Hachiroku skins
I only quoted what you posted
Quote from Riders Motion : ...and anyway they are gay.

Yet another class reply.

I just don't understand why people can't be direct in their statements instead of resorting to homophobic euphamisms to indicate their scorn.
It's a force of habit. Easy enough, yes?
i say.. nuts to this thread, because everyone has an opinion, and you can't (well.. majority of the time) stop someone from voicing his/her own opinion, and vote to close this thread due to discrimination, and lack of use
This is a racing, this is a racing... this is a SIMULATION, and the physics can be used for racing and drifting. I don't know what's happening with drift, but is a motorsport, how truck race, sprint race, openwheels race.

If you don't like drift, i'm sorry, but people like truck racing, and muscle cars. Why no drift?. We are talking about simulation, please.

I'm getting tired too about requesting post, but IMO people like motorsports and are so much kind of. If people choose a simulator is for physics, not another reason.

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from undertech :It's a force of habit. Easy enough, yes?

And that excuses it?

Sorry, no.

Just another indication of the demise of good communication skills.
maybe a so called 'racing track' is really a drifting track! Hah! got u all racers... lol
Quote from NoQuarter :And that excuses it?

Sorry, no.

Just another indication of the demise of good communication skills.

Never did imply that.
dont like drift? dont click on the drift threads, zomg that was hard
All this drift/anti drift nonsense has got me to thinking about something.
What about a track that drifts? Where corners change radius and banks after so many minutes? or straights that lengthen and shorten. Having Chicanes change direction lap to lap. and if you're caught in the middle of all this, you have to negotiate it? lol wouldn't that suck? It would be like trying to play with hot wheels on a sleeping fat guy or something.
Drift is a way without back. Once the physics of the game allows drifting, people will drift... young people love drift you know.

There is a way to avoid people ask for track or other drift things: make a weird physics such RF which does not permit drift an these people will say goodbye...
Quote from Speed Soro :Drift is a way without back. Once the physics of the game allows drifting, people will drift... young people love drift you know.

There is a way to avoid people ask for track or other drift things: make a weird physics such RF which does not permit drift an these people will say goodbye...

You are totally right! But then rF just fails the "drift test" so we've one fewer useful sim to play. Anyway, I can drift through all gravel/snow corners in RBR so I'm not too upset.
Quote from Racer Y :All this drift/anti drift nonsense has got me to thinking about something.
What about a track that drifts? Where corners change radius and banks after so many minutes? or straights that lengthen and shorten. Having Chicanes change direction lap to lap. and if you're caught in the middle of all this, you have to negotiate it? lol wouldn't that suck? It would be like trying to play with hot wheels on a sleeping fat guy or something.

It's a very good idea. It reminds me of the sailplane sim "Condor" where you must chase rising thermals, which grow, die, and generally change lots as time progresses. And it's a racing sim so that counts as having "drift tracks".

That thing puts Simbin's "live track" to shame.
Quote from Speed Soro :Drift is a way without back. Once the physics of the game allows drifting, people will drift... young people love drift you know.

Young people? what are you talking about man?

In the spanish community people are over 25 - 30 years old. Those guys are too young for you?. You guys don't know nothing about drifting, if you don't meet another sport, please SHUT UP. :bananadea

If young people open suggestion or request post, happends with race request too.

Quote from masternick :dont like drift? dont click on the drift threads, zomg that was hard

Simply

Stop burning our heads ricers!
Quote from Racer Y :All this drift/anti drift nonsense has got me to thinking about something.

What about if the grass totally changed colour every lap, man, and the trees, like, were singing at you and you could totally taste the music, hwooooah dude.
Damn Racer, those Guatemalan isanity peppers really hit the spot

But please don't tell me how you know what it's like to play with Hot Wheels cars on a sleeping fat guy ...
Quote from Racer Y :It would be like trying to play with hot wheels on a sleeping fat guy or something.

I just spat my breakfast all over the keyboard...

That one sentence justifies this entire thread in my opinion.
Quote from Hankstar :What about if the grass totally changed colour every lap, man, and the trees, like, were singing at you and you could totally taste the music, hwooooah dude.
Damn Racer, those Guatemalan isanity peppers really hit the spot

But please don't tell me how you know what it's like to play with Hot Wheels cars on a sleeping fat guy ...

That's a new sig

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG