The online racing simulator
can some one create a loger name mod?
i ask it beacause i need it for my drift team name plzzzzz :bowdown: make one!
what do you mean by longer name mod? A mod to make the total number of characters in your name higher? I dont know if anyonecould do that, it would have to be done by the dev's imo, unless everyone had the mod, i dont think it would work. Make a suggestion in the suggestion forum. You might get lucky!
a longer name pvz like my team name and mine
i want to be able to write : [HKS-PD] WRX LT
but im able to write : [HKSPD] WRX
plz make one :bowdown:
not possible!
you will have to shorten your nickname like that
-
(flinty72) DELETED by flinty72
Or just don't use any spaces, should then fit.
well what do the letter stand for becuase you may be able to take some of them out! just a suggestion!
just thinking about really longer nicks.....
watching in the mirror....and see a guy with a name like "Omgibeatyounowanducantgetmehaha"

....leave them......as it is
LOL boosted
changeing the colors of the text in you name or number plate chenges the number of characters you can have in them, so haveing them all the default green, you will be able to have longer names or w/e.
[RCG] Boosted -- well you have a point there but i dont want nick name that long . Just make it 5 more letters longer plz :bowdown:
or make that coloured letters woud use the amount of space as the normal (green) do plzzz
(its not possible)
#14 - joen
Quote from ExtremeRacing :or make that coloured letters woud use the amount of space as the normal (green) do plzzz

Please read the responses you're getting instead of just repeating your request over and over.

it is not possible to create the mod you're asking for...
It is not technically possible, OK!
i know that !!!! read it 100 times already !
#17 - joen
Then why do you keep asking for it anyway!
We say it isn't because Its coded in the game to do such things
BLAH BLAH BLAH...

...and all said its impossible to add a new car yourself to lfs, so what?

kegetys kicked the ass out of ya with his mclaren, so dont say its NOT possible

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG