The online racing simulator
[suggestions for] Next S2 patch X
(23 posts, closed, started )
Please times a correct Damage provides model, where autoparts drop (tire loses, broken goes, disks to light defectively). Can you in addition also headlights as well as the distances at the night and with rains provide? So that one can drive in the night.

Please developer does it more duer the Lfs fan.
Scansi
hold on, you left off realistic ai with pitstops, dynamic weather and pneumatic pit babes. Maybe thats for patch Y.
I want flat spots, a Pit crew, full clutch pedal Simulation and Gridgirls.

Please release it in a new Patch, right about tomorrow lunch time, thanks
Quote from Scansi :Please times a correct Damage provides model, where autoparts drop (tire loses, broken goes, disks to light defectively). Can you in addition also headlights as well as the distances at the night and with rains provide? So that one can drive in the night.

Please developer does it more duer the Lfs fan.
Scansi

Dont ya think they have already flew throught the last ones? I mean, i can hardly keep up with the patches We are on Patch W , Devs FTW!!
*lol* there seems to be increased demands for Gridgirls
who would have thought it?
^^ we already have flatspots George!
...but not on the pitgirls
This is not the suggestion forum... mates.
Quote from keithano :This is not the suggestion forum... mates.

heeley's just having a little fun before he deletes the thread
While we are at it, can we also have a fully animated 3D crowd and race marshalls. Also rubber being put down on the track, a replica of planet earth with LFS physics so that when you bump into someone on the street you both go flying into orbit around the moon, pitgirls with bigger boobs, a drinks holder in the road cars, random animals that run onto the track and start fornicating on the racing line and machine guns on all the cars that destroy backmarkers.

I would be prepared to compromise and settle for an updated south city and more slots available on servers for racers.
LOL quicksilver
By the way, isn't it just a bit weird that Scawen told very specifically what to expect from the next patches (X and Y). He very rarely has done that... and even mentioned absurd release date: "which he hope to finish in few weeks". Then again "some time after that" might mean anything between a month and an year.
What about the skidmarks patch in S1, that was pretty damn unexpected...

Also, I think in the road cars, it should eject the CD drive, so we have a cup holder...
I'm sorry but you guys seems to underestimate the benefit of photo realistic interactive pit babes.

I won't lose my time with noobs like that.
I think we need a pit-babe photo trading bit in LFSW, like pokemons!!!
Needs more cow bells.
#21 - wark
Where's that "in before the lock" gif when you need it?
Quote from Meanie :I'm sorry but you guys seems to underestimate the benefit of photo realistic interactive pit babes.

I won't lose my time with noobs like that.

Noobs... you mean boobs?
/me sighs
This thread is closed

(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG