The online racing simulator
i totally dont know how to do any of this. It all makes no sense to me. Like do i make a lfstweak folder and put the files in there? the first two links after i download it says i dont have a program to run the the program. this is totally messed...ahh i hate computers
you totally put the files you downloaded into a seperate folder called (what ever you please) abraham lincoln in this case. Double click LFSTweak and then run LFS. When in game hit shift+s and you should be in the pits. Now alt+tab to LFSTweak and mess around, hit "Save changes" and alt+tab back to LFS, go back on the track, and have fun!

PRESTO!
great! can finally put millions of horsepower on a car on oval so you exceed 400mph! i wonder when they will release the full alpha version?
I wonder when the release Tweak for V5
just got edit a few strings of data to comp
Quote from Riders Motion :I wonder when the release Tweak for V5

Probably never. It's too much trouble to update the tweak for every test patch.
Hi, I am trying to use this Tweak propgram( as u probably know ) and Im getting 2 messages that say "incorrect version of LFS, please run patch V" and I am. I saw someone else that had this same problem and they said to put it in its own folder, so I did that. But, i still get the same message. Whats the problem?

edit: waaiiit....does this only work for origanal patch V and not V5? crap thats what i thought at first but. you know lol..i dont feel like going back
how do i use lfs S2 tweak?
i downloaded the tweak but when i run it, it says: searching for car.

Can someone tell me what to do??
Thanks for providing the link joen. Please no more threads on this matter - search!
did we get S2 0.5W an new tweaker? ^^
0.5W isn't even out yet...
yea V.6 or 7 test pattch JUST started....
lol..I wish 0.5W came out
i can wait to see what comes in w. If its anything like last aprils update, its going to be great! Im expecting some great things. Updated sounds, physics, interfaces, some minor graphical changes. I cant wait.
can we have one for patch w
^^^ same here Patch W pls
Just back up your V exe before upgrading and create a second shortcut for LFS Tweak usage. Easy peasy.
Only backup the V?
Did the V-Exe works full with the patch W?
Or did anybody work at the W-Tweaker?
sh!t forgot to backup, can someone upload the exe please?
1. ur missing that file u "would" need to download it in order to make LFSTweak start.

2. u need to be a licensed racer to use LFSTweak, it wont do anything for even if u have every file needed im sorry. (no, that is not a joke)
has anyone tryed v tweak with w lfs or if u want the w features use a test patch?
Quote from james12s :has anyone tryed v tweak with w lfs or if u want the w features use a test patch?

I tryed tweak with patch W.

"Error:Wrong version of Live For Speed" and it just closes out

Well.

Time to wait!

XD
BeSpoke is now on W version

i'm waiting for LFS tweak W
I would love tweak on W. The sound has far less distortion making it sound muuuuch better.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG