a drawing of yourself creating a drawing of yourself
A picture of your thumb
A valued (sentimental) item
First LP album cover ever owned
I still like my cute little tiger better
what is this ms maps u guys talk about?
any links?

thnx
nvm, found it, but google earth pro doesnt give me detailed map... its blurry and not 3d
Maps.google.com
I couldn't make my mind up if I should use my uni address or my home address (uni address has more detail). I went with home, because the coin told me to.
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Only problems with google maps is my area is fuzzy, only low quality pictures overhead are allowed as we have a "Secret" military base near us....
See what http://maps.live.com throws up for you. Google Maps for S****horpe is, well nothing, but Live is rather good.
MSN was pretty precise with the bird's eye view, so here you go: that's where I'm living
Posh!
Quote from herki :MSN was pretty precise with the bird's eye view, so here you go: that's where I'm living

yup thats a real good shot, mine is not much to look at.
The best shot I could find

And no, it doesn't say mu nome
Quote from Blackout :The best shot I could find

And no, it doesn't say mu nome

Pretty cold nights at your place, but view is pretty nice as skies are much more clear
Heh, how strange, one of the weirdest and oddest suggestions seemed popular even though you cannot actually see much on the tiny avatars...

time to change mine!

large map

you can see the royal navy docks too

mad
Thanks for reminding me just how stunning your block of flats looks...
i used that local live site, only because it was faster. The house is not blue, it only looks that way since we were getting the new siding and the workers had to put up an ugly blue cardboard under the siding.

dam trees are everywhere.
Ugliest avatars ever, and now I have to look at them. Who can make out half the crap from google earth anyway.
Well, I was getting a nice tan in my garden and Europa's Technologies' Airial photographer snapped me and put me in Google Earth.
I like how Avatars have touch of green now, green is nice colour
Quote from JTbo :I like how Avatars have touch of green now, green is nice colour

Are you one of those people that go outside and stare at the trees for five minutes every now and then Go on tell the truth!

My nice green area has some draw backs my wife hit a roo on the way home tonight a grand or two I should imagine, luckily were insured
Quote from Glenn67 :Are you one of those people that go outside and stare at the trees for five minutes every now and then Go on tell the truth!

My nice green area has some draw backs my wife hit a roo on the way home tonight a grand or two I should imagine, luckily were insured

You don't hug trees?

Luckily only car got damage, wouldn't be nice if roo comes in trough wind shield, messy and dangerous

Is roo edible? You can eat elk if you hit one and survive, same with deers, but I think that I have never heard anyone eating roo?
Quote from JTbo :Is roo edible? I think that I have never heard anyone eating roo?

Well that doesn't suprise me, how many roo's do you see over there?

Plenty of people eat roo's here, but it's a strong flavour that is an aquired taste (I haven't aquired it ) more often it is used for dog meat. But you have to watch out for worms if feeding to dogs

And no! I don't hug trees but that maybe because the ones on my place are too big around the middle to embrace properly
I once hugged a tree at 50km/h , does that count?
Quote from (SaM) :I once hugged a tree at 50km/h , does that count?

Only if it did hurt
It did hurt but the tree talked to me and hugged me back he cheered me up and made me forget all my worries and everything where am I what is this I like pie where is my mommy did anyone notice my blow up doll in my avatar her name is dolly she's sexy
meh, who needs to be conformist?
Quote from (SaM) :anyone notice my blow up doll in my avatar her name is dolly she's sexy

:ices_rofl I thought that was a real person!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG