The online racing simulator
NASCAR Tweak Preview
(18 posts, started )
NASCAR Tweak Preview[second video added]
im the world record holder in XRT on ky oval

and i must say....
your lines was ........

LOL

keep working on it tho mate. iv done a 32 second lap in a tweaked XRT on lfs twk programe no tyre smoke at all. pure grip.

btw im a huge nascar fan, read this what iv just put in suggestions http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=20391
flat 8?
it's v8...

also - the first part looks more like american production car - understeer all the way...
second was better
I am still working on the car setup though
@ squidhead: That is how you make cars sound like v8s. The first setup was the default with slicks
next time... run your own times around

also, isn't that my skin from S1 or no? (just curious)

third.. yea those AIs running around like idiots make the game look sh*tty
bah, the PG Rated Version, Wheres the ULTIMATE ORGY OF HOMOSEXUALITY!?
Quote from Zipppy :Note about the first half: the setup was made incorrectly. Let the video speak for it's self It's a preview of my NASCAR tweak (specs: 5.0 liter flat 8 engine, 800+ BHP, 1000+ LBS/FT torque, AWD(handling issue), and R4 Slicks)

man, the AI was driving better than you, you AI wrecker!
Quote from djgizmo68 :bah, the PG Rated Version, Wheres the ULTIMATE ORGY OF HOMOSEXUALITY!?

Please dont remind me of that, I was forced to watch the video to that on NG

Pretty nice vid, first bit was cool with the SLR army. Nice sounds too
Now I am in Brazil on a crappy PC, I can not improve the setup in the next 2 weeks.
@csurdongulos: the setup is a WIP still, so that is the issue of the wreaking. I´ll improve the setup when I can.
@ XCNuse: That skin in the video was made by Namas http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=334468#post334468
Why not use stock car skins, IIRC someone made a set for the XRT based on the old Sega Daytona games that would look rather more at home than a McLaren SLR Nascar
I used it on the second half of the video
Quote from Zipppy :@csurdongulos: the setup is a WIP still, so that is the issue of the wreaking. I´ll improve the setup when I can.

no offence, but the wrecking was because you were using the wrong lines and drove carelessly without looking, so it is mainly a driving issue and not the setup. believe me there are more ppl could have made the turns with that WIP setup, than those who couldn't.

also why didn't you invest more time in learning the track and putting on a decent driving for the video, it looks like you recorded your first attempt, like your first ever lap on that track.
it's like you think well, why make an effort to make a decent video with some good driving, this will also be good enough for those at lfsforums, so who cares. so for me, your video doesn't really gets through with a good message.
I added video 2. much better driving and new stuff came after my Brazil trip. I made it for all cars. I improved the setup a lot. PS: I left the gauges on so if the speed is correct in KM/H
1. AFAIK NASCAR vehicles have 4-gear gearbox
2. I lol'd whed I saw you numberplate in vid 2
I don't know how to change the amount of gears in this version apperently
me either i want 3speed
Top fuel?
top fuel? dragsters? they have 1 speed, and a centrifugal clutch thingy, keeps the revs at optimum.

NASCAR Tweak Preview
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG