The online racing simulator
IGTC
(95 posts, started )
Sorry only two of our drivers could compete in tonights event, really short notice but I wasn't expecting it, one couldn't make it and the reserve vanished lol

Hope that won't cause any issues.
First 100 laps for PPuma Motorsports
We qualifyed 9th and right off the start we were in 7th. Of course I make a mistake and into the sand we go on the 5th corner. After I got out of the grass we were 12th out of 12. I quickly got back to 10th and then it was time for dick to take over. He had a good stint except for the point that he hit the wall hard. It did not hurt the handling of the car. I took over once again and drove till lap 72 no action during this stint.
Well we had to draft in another driver since tonight was disasterous.

First 1 driver cant make it, the reserve vanishes. So we say ok we can manage with 2 drivers, then when its time for the second driver to come in the host refused him connection So in the end we had to draft another team member in, who we would like to use permanently in the competition.
Quote from Clownpaint :Where is the post for driver penalties etc. How are we supposed to see and keep track of who chatted during race and who gets drive-thru's etc.?

Sorry about that, next round i'll make a thread for the race report.

I'm so peeved right now. could of gotten to 4th maybe, and the fuel didn't go in at the pitstop! I was running at the same pace as 3rd. but ah well
Hi will something be sorted about our driver that could not connect? Is it possible you check if he is banned or something? Since with the addition of the missing drivers that made things very difficult.

The username is: marek100

He says he has never been in a CD server before so a ban is unlikely.

Many thanks!
Great race, except for all the drivers that didn't know how to shut up during the race - even the admins chatted! Disturbing, please don't do that again.

We had a great time, although we suffered technical problems with my co-drivers pedals, which forced me to take a double stint. Slowest car on track? Maybe. Most consistent? Yes in deed - 4th position, thank you
Quote from Kim Gripping :Great race, except for all the drivers that didn't know how to shut up during the race - even the admins chatted! Disturbing, please don't do that again.

We had a great time, although we suffered technical problems with my co-drivers pedals, which forced me to take a double stint. Slowest car on track? Maybe. Most consistent? Yes in deed - 4th position, thank you

I talked to them about that, the nice drift thing was accidental, he kept pressing the wrong button the 4th place was well earnt btw. should of been mine i just dont have a clue how the fuel did not go in. it was set, i double checked before and after my pitstop.

Now to SO4. this is gonna be a bumpy one indeed
SO4 is all I am driving till then
Even it went up and down from 11th to 6 and then back to 8th position(because of 2 punctures, 1 drive through and some picknics on the grass, it was an interesting race with the flags etc and especially because it´s an endurance. Super!

I see forward to the next one

Is there any total replay?
I agree about too much chatting, also from admins (Marshalls?). It was also very frustrating not being able to follow the race through LFSspectator.

When thats said, I'm very proud of our mini-team's 3. position. I'm also very fond of the system with pace car, rolling start etc. Ignoring the small difficulties you had, it was a good race. GOOD JOB!
I am very sorry about my part in talking, I just needed to talk to Benji. Turns out I didn't get to so there was no point typing in LFS. I also asked him about the safety car, which I thought was deployed about 2 laps too late for the accident

So, again, sorry.
the safety car incident i agree, it was deployed a bit late. but i wasn't sure weather it was needed until i saw the damage properly.

LFS spectator may be included by round 2 or 3. but i'm not 100% positive. Until then, i'll try and get the marshalls to give a live race report on the forums.
Yeah, I was wondering about the safetycar period. I drove a full lap before I caught up with the rest of the field, but there were no signs of crashed cars at all.

Doesn't matter though, you just gave our car one lap to catch up with the rest of the field
#64 - siLc
When can we see results of first race?
Under full course yellow, is it allowed for anyone to pass another car even if you´re lapping that car?
no you cant overtake under full course yellow at all.

Results will be up later today if i have time, as i said last night, my moms not well so i'm doing lots of housework right now
I hope your mom get better, take your time. For the first round... IGTC make a great start.
TY Lepletier

Round one results are up and the points are up

Edit: Round 1 Replay up
The next combo is on our server now. (Moo Racing 2)
Round 1 stats are up
i just have to say something to one that was in the race..

UNITY JSA? number 15,
im really sorry for the push idid in the lap 80
i wish you just have let of gass a bit so i could pass before the corner..
but anyways..i shouldnt pushed you..but i went good for you i see

im sorry again, its not my style of race, accident..

oh and.. 8{FIB} MR_Simba <--
Quote from Simbad :i just have to say something to one that was in the race..

UNITY JSA? number 15,
im really sorry for the push idid in the lap 80
i wish you just have let of gass a bit so i could pass before the corner..
but anyways..i shouldnt pushed you..but i went good for you i see

im sorry again, its not my style of race, accident..

oh and.. 8{FIB} MR_Simba <--

Hey.... no problem I should´ve eas´d up on the gas. That´s racing!!
Quote from azlan608 :Hey.... no problem I should´ve eas´d up on the gas. That´s racing!!

respect!
What happened with the start? The first four cars went green at the point of safety car exit, or darn near. They left the whole rest of the field back. By the time the last three cars passed start line 13 seconds had passed. And the first four were thru the chicane and on theyre way down the long straight as the rest of the field was just rounding T1!

Also I dont recall seeing any indication of a green flag on the start.

IGTC
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG