The online racing simulator
IGTC
(95 posts, started )
LFS GT series

We are setting up a GT Series of 4 hour race events with driver change overs allowed. The series will consist of 8 events each on a saturday and each on a week which will not clash with the other major events on the LFS league timetable e.g. the MoE or BoTT

Teams are allowed maximum of 4 drivers per car and two cars per team. The cars used are the big GTR's (XRR FZR FXR)

The site is currently under construction:
www.IGTC.co.nr

If you or your team would be interested please post in this thread.

If anybody who can do renders wouldn't mind doing the Championships teams renders can they say so.

Thank's, Ben
#2 - Nobo
we get a second series called LFS GT? nice! hope everyone will remember where he is subscribed
sorry. i couldn't think of a better name.

Edit: made a few changes to the series
Quote from BenjiMC :sorry. i couldn't think of a better name.

Edit: made a few changes to the series

Keep on trying ;P

Still looks way too much like LFS GT

RF Endurance GTRaces oid?
How about..... LFS: EGTS-Endurance GT Series?
No problem dude. will talk to you more about the sponsoring. and today i will officially rename it when i think of a good name although i like RFGT
RFGT sounds waaaaay too much like a GT series for rFactor
Endurance Racing Masters Series?
too much like MoE

How about IGTC? International GT Championship?
i've got most of the stuff finished for this now. just waiting for a few finalising stuff and more tems to enter.

Also if you are a single racer wanting to join but have no team i'm working out a system which should allow you to race by joining up privateers to create a privateer team.
New privateer rule has been added to the championship.

It can be found here
Carbon MotorSports might be interested I will discuss it with my team. I will edit later on
Good to see some more interest. If there are any problems just PM me and i'll see what i can do about it.
This looks interesting to us ...

Is it ok to run with two cars?
yes two cars are allowed
Doh ... sry for not reading your rules before posting ...

One thing I find a bit strange in the rules consurning overtakings: 6) When being overtaken: Give space by moving over to the opposite side of the circuit;
I find that one abit to much. Should be more like: ... Give enough space.
As I see it it's not nescesary to move over that much, but should be clear to everyone that you have to make room considering lag as well.

In the driver swaps I recomend you change the rule to; The connecting driver shouldn't connect before the last sector of the track. If there's 17 or more cars in the race it's going to be a problem to connect since the server might be full. Many cars can have the same strategy for pitting and if connected drivers are able to stay on the server for a whole lap it could easily be caos. You should recommend all that leaves the game should do it as soon as possible after the driver swap, not to stay and watch the race ...
Quote from Cawwa :Doh ... sry for not reading your rules before posting ...

One thing I find a bit strange in the rules consurning overtakings: 6) When being overtaken: Give space by moving over to the opposite side of the circuit;
I find that one abit to much. Should be more like: ... Give enough space.
As I see it it's not nescesary to move over that much, but should be clear to everyone that you have to make room considering lag as well.

In the driver swaps I recomend you change the rule to; The connecting driver shouldn't connect before the last sector of the track. If there's 17 or more cars in the race it's going to be a problem to connect since the server might be full. Many cars can have the same strategy for pitting and if connected drivers are able to stay on the server for a whole lap it could easily be caos. You should recommend all that leaves the game should do it as soon as possible after the driver swap, not to stay and watch the race ...

ok thankyou. i will change that.
We will most likely take part at beatnu. However we just need to find one more driver. I'll get back to you and let you know if we are definately in asap
Ok, Good to see some more interest. remeber to sign up in the sign ups post
I will do, before I do which cars are allowed since I couldnt quite see a car list of allowed cars on the site. I probably overlooked them but its best to double check.
the three top GTR's FXR FZR XRR
Awesome thanks. I'm just waiting for team members to confirm entry before I enter us. Will get back to you shortly
It looks like Spider-Web Racing is going to enter. Are we allowed to change drivers during the season? I am going to miss out on 3 races, but I'm pretty sure I've got a replacement inside the team..
yes, you are allowed to change drivers but not cars.
-
(Kim Gripping) DELETED by Kim Gripping
I am no longer in BEATNU neither is marek100 please contact scary_kidz on our forum to find out whats going on as I am no longer associated with this team in any way.

Forum is here: http://www.beatnu.co.uk/forum/

IGTC
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG