The online racing simulator
a good *FREE* version
(83 posts, closed, started )
a good *FREE* version
us that dont hav money should be able to have a good version of lfs too i must say the same track over n over same car etc is getting BORING!!!!

make s1 free!!!!!! or die
£12

Not a lot
I would make some examples, but it's no point.

When (no, lol, IF) you ever make $100,000 a year, I'm gonna say I'm bored of being poor and you should give me half of your earnings for the hell of it!!!!

Pay, or leave!

O/T: What is it with morons and this forum recently. People are going to think I'm mean and horrid, but so many idiots and people wanted free versions of the cheapest and best racing simulator there is. Geez....
Quote from tristancliffe :£12

what? us cash plz u britianese man O.o
Quote from GTR Racer :us that dont hav money should be able to have a good version of lfs too i must say the same track over n over same car etc is getting BORING!!!!

Oh _dear_!

Edit: just testing the new editing thingy...
Quote from GTR Racer :what? us cash plz u britianese man O.o

Why don't you do your own conversion to see the price? Why is it everyone wants eveything handed to them now?

You WON'T get S1 free. Threatening people won't get you very far either.

MAGGOT
Quote from GTR Racer :us that dont hav money should be able to have a good version of lfs too i must say the same track over n over same car etc is getting BORING!!!!

for someone without money you have a lot of powers.
i fear you.
britianese man? Coming from the country that has people like you in it? LOL!

I know some very cool Americans, but you are not one of them. I bet your whole family going back to the dawn of US history (about 20 years then ) has never had a worthwhile job, and you probably scrape maggots of your food before you eat them.

^ A much better insult than making up a silly work and typing it without punctuation...
-
(KiDCoDEa) DELETED by KiDCoDEa
Quote from tristancliffe :
I know some very cool Americans, but you are not one of them.

To be fair, i'm not sure his nationality has as much to do with his behavior
than his general age/maturity I'm sure there are young spoiled brits too.
Btw, britianese, is that where Britney Spears is from ?! Or is that how we
call her fans, i always forget ...
Quote from GTR Racer :what? us cash plz u britianese man O.o

www.xe.com
its just barely over 20$ dude.....
you get enough in the demo, alot of everyone that has payed think yall get enough already; 5 tracks and 3 cars is alot.. (technically 3 tracks)

i guess you want us to find you a crack then aye?
stop being cheap and buy the game. :P if you want the game bad enough sell your copy of gt4.

how would you feel if you create something that is one of the best, if not the best thing around, and them some asked for half of it for free??
Dude $20 aint much.... save $1 a day, and in 20 days would be able to buy s1....
The demo guys shouldnt complain at all, lfs has one of the most open demos around...
Errmm... for someone leaching off someones hardwork, you have a lot of balls.

If you don't buy your comic books for a week, you'd have the money to get it. There are no demo's in the world as open as LFS (trust me, I play a lot). The demo it's self is pretty much a game in it's own rights.

Right now, if I wanted to, I could buy a copy of LFS just by the spare change I have collected over 2 weeks. Is it really that hard to make the cash up?

Oh please just SHUT (insert f word here) UP! Stop whining and pay the 20 bucks!
:feedtroll
You know, most things you pay for in life can be rewarding, why do some people gotta be so cheap and not pay some measely lunch money for a quality game?
The demo is awesome (for a demo), although the people who still play it are often degenerates.

If you are getting bored you are obviously playing the demo lots. That is good, you must be hooked, and you're interested enough to post on the forums about the limited content (which is what the demo is???). But anyway, perhaps if you spent a little less time playing LFS and went outside and washed a few cars or something, you'd get your $20 and can unlock lots more content. And when you get bored of that, a few more cars and you can have the lot.

Best of luck.
why dont people realise that not everyone can actually pay for the game? Sure this guy is being an idiot but i always see people slagging off others and telling them to not be cheap. Not everyone has a credit card and paypal doesnt work in a lot of countries without one. Sending money in the mail is hardly safe.
you want to tell me that some1 who owns a computer powerfull enough to run lfs, and lives in the US, cant afford to get $20 ? is not that hard, i would understand if he were from a 3rd world country like my self... i been on USA, i lived there for over 1 yr. And if hes a poor person why would he wast his money buying one computer?
hes american.. and he has the internet.. he or someone depending on his age i promise you has a credit card.. all you have to do is ask them to buy it and pay them in cash..

and with that attidude.. that is why were mad.. why else?

furthermore... if LFS ever does become free, it probably wont be but until 2030.. atleast.. but most likely later
#20 - Gunn

Would you like somebody to come over and mow your lawn this weekend? Maybe they could wipe your bum while they are there?
Ok I got a solution for you:
Do a lock out and stop cleaning your room. Then ask your parents to sign a contract that says they will pay you 2$ (USD of course) per week for cleaning your room.
Then you can have LFS in what, 11 weeks? (Less if you do that for the whole house with separate contracts)
Quote from Nick_ll :Ok I got a solution for you:
Do a lock out and stop cleaning your room. Then ask your parents to sign a contract that says they will pay you 2$ (USD of course) per week for cleaning your room.
Then you can have LFS in what, 11 weeks? (Less if you do that for the whole house with separate contracts)

lol okay I like this idea.

You can't expect to be given everything you want for free just because you don't have much or any money and making comments like make it free or die is just silly and childish. Is having S1 that important to you?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Or... get a part time job *shock horror*.

There is always a way to buy something if you need it. Before my bank gave me a new debit card (because I wasn't making x ammount of cash a year) I just gave my parents cash, and they'd buy all my stuff for me. If I was strapped for cash, I'd go around fixing peoples computers for cash (doing that made me £500 in one week But I had to stop, the stress from mongaloids was getting to me, if one more person asked me to fix a computer because they was an idiot I'd have gone on a shooting rampage).

Hell, I even babysat for my sister once and got a smooth £15 for playing Warcraft III with my nephew for 4 hours (But I didn't like that. He's 8 [I think] and he kicked my arse >.<). There are so many ways to make money and pay for a game. And really, if you're that strapped for cash... you wouldn't have a computer nor the interweb.

And I wasn't some rich snotty kid who got everything. Everything in my room right now (bar a mug and a phone, and a couple of other birthday/christmas presents, and the junk the uni puts in, like beds and stuff) I paid for with my own cash, I worked hard as hell to get it. But in the end I did. Then it feels so much better when you get it as you hit a goal. Like saving for my sound system (£105 for 2.1 Creative Megaworks), damn was a glad when I hit that goal.
Quote from GTR Racer :make s1 free!!!!!! or die

hmmm giving lfs to someone like you for free or die ... id rather choose death
I've been fortunate enough to have someone offer to buy me S1 and S2 (they will remain nameless) S1, I didn't have a credit card S2, I was out of the game, and a good friend said he would buy it for me. But S3, I will most definetly buy myself, I was thinking of buying S2 for someone that played demo this year, but he was being a bit of a wiseguy so he missed out. Pays to be nice to people in life. Don't be a pushover but be nice
This thread is closed

a good *FREE* version
(83 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG