The online racing simulator
Drift Themed XRT (S3 maybe?)
(60 posts, started )
Doh, missed that :zombie: Well, he's had plenty of time to save up
Quote from Skyline_Drifter_ :I already stated this, Hank, Chrome has been around since S1 and just hasn't gotten a license.

the sad thing is that many demo drivers do this ... hell there are more demo drivers online than licensed ones all round the clock

come to think of it currently the demo drifters have access to whats arguably the best certainly the most used drift car lfs currently has ... maybe a proper competition drift machine could be incentive enough for them to finally get licensed
Quote from Forbin :LFS is a racing sim first and foremost. The fact that you can drift is merely a side effect of its realistic nature. Considering SEV's purist tendencies, I don't see them supporting drifting. EVER. As a result I'm not at all worried about any of the garbage you people are asking for.

Shame they included a skin for the xxr with drift allover it then?

Again no to the kits the xrt looks fine to me when I drift it and use skins if you want to liven it up a little
Quote from Shotglass :maybe a proper competition drift machine could be incentive enough for them to finally get licensed

I like that idea, something that actually could look "boy racer" and spit smoke more like real would be cool, and yea I'm a lazy cheapo who'd rather save for a nice real car =\
#55 - Woz
Quote from ChromeMouth :I like that idea, something that actually could look "boy racer" and spit smoke more like real would be cool, and yea I'm a lazy cheapo who'd rather save for a nice real car =\

*sigh*

You said every thing needed when you said you want a boy racer car!
Yeah, LFS is SO expensive. Costs more than a car. Didn't you guys know you can get a super duper car for like 20 pounds??

All this crap 'i'm saving for a car' or 'i'm saving for a bike' is just SO stupid. 20 pounds is nothing compared to the price of the car.
Quote from Woz :*sigh*

You said every thing needed when you said you want a boy racer car!

haha I was quoting you, thats not my personal oppinion at all.

and yea I know its not that expensive but again im lazy and 0 dollars and 40 dollars is quite different when you dont have a job
#58 - Jakg
Quote from ChromeMouth :haha I was quoting you, thats not my personal oppinion at all.

and yea I know its not that expensive but again im lazy and 0 dollars and 40 dollars is quite different when you dont have a job

well when you have no job how do you intend to save up or a car?
This thread is needless. illepall

Chrome, just save up and buy S2. The GTRs really are a blast to drift and they look damn good doing so.

Join the Kami^D Drift Server when you finally get S2 and I'll be glad to hook you up with some killer drift sets.

p.s. I bought S2 when I was unemployed. I have a wife, a mortgage, 2 car payments, 2 mobile phones and plenty of other expenses. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it.
Re: Tune vs Rice...
I believe that both of the items can be done in one big a$$ed project...

If the development team would design bumpers, hoods, doors, etc as different objects(original appearance but functional).
- Next step is to release the code for shape, colour, and material to the community.
- Now the community creates its own designs to be modded into it, and shared amongst each other.

Best of both worlds(not counting time).

If you need any help, I'll dedicate whatever skill and time I can.

P.S. LFS is amazing and getting better. Support it if you can.

Drift Themed XRT (S3 maybe?)
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG