The online racing simulator
Drift Themed XRT (S3 maybe?)
(60 posts, started )

a friend of mine made this concept tune of a more tough XRT and I thaught for S3, this would be a nice touch, almost like the GT3 to a 911 or something of that nature.

he's working on side and rear views of it as well, will post if anyone is interested.
i think we got a very looong way before something like S3 goes out, S2 is not even finished
true, but a whole new model wouldn't be a fast thing to make nessicarily.
ChromeMouth
Demo racer

get S2 first then u get some new cars
sorry, but i just dont like to see demo racers request more content
I'm defenately in the minority but I have nothing against that drifters could get a special version of XRT/some new drift modified cart with some more drifting aimed looks and characteristics.

It doesn't need to have huge bodykits and silly...hmm, it would look silly anyway, but I don't need to drive it or like. It isn't question of do the drifters need the car but is there a valid reason not to have it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drifting_(motorsport)

And of course the car should be for S2/S3 licensed only
pixel art? lol?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :ChromeMouth
get S2 first then u get some new cars
sorry, but i just dont like to see demo racers request more content

its fine but 40 bucks doesn't make anyone above/below wanting things better, and I've played S2 and all, this was just an idea that I thaught was a new approach if they had it more erm customizable (for lack of sounding FnF, NFS noobish )
@ChromeMouth
Nice pic ! I would love to see such a car in LFS someday =)
What manga base was that from? or is it from scratch?

btw, it looks like a XRR (=race version of XRT), requesting an existing car will not get you many +1's (I guess)

so -1
Awesome artwork, as for the car it looks to me like an XRR so maybe a drift version of the XRR is needed?
It would just need non-slick tyres, everything else you already can adjust in the setup (lower downforce and play with ARB)... And voilà, you've got yourself a drift-XRR...
put the engine and body from the XRR on the XRT and u have one crazy drift car
Quote from masternick :put the engine and body from the XRR on the XRT and u have one crazy drift car

but wouldn't that make the XRT into the XRR? lol
Quote from bbman :It would just need non-slick tyres, everything else you already can adjust in the setup (lower downforce and play with ARB)... And voilà, you've got yourself a drift-XRR...

yup make the wings completely ineffective ... take away the undertray and put some smaller normals on it and the xrr would be perfect
Quote from dave4002000 :but wouldn't that make the XRT into the XRR? lol

i mean the same suspenstion,tyre's,ect as the XRT:P so it would only look different but handle and drive the same as the XRT:P
Quote from BlakjeKaas :What manga base was that from? or is it from scratch?

btw, it looks like a XRR (=race version of XRT), requesting an existing car will not get you many +1's (I guess)

so -1

well new car is just a fancy guise to post only that for a new topic, things like aero parts and stuff like that where you could pick n choose would moreso be the idea.

and my pall dennis who made that tune also did a base, but he remade it for that tune.

theres the older one for anyone who cares
Quote from ChromeMouth :well new car is just a fancy guise to post only that for a new topic, things like aero parts and stuff like that where you could pick n choose would moreso be the idea.

You're talking about ricing... But LfS is a racing simulator...
#18 - joen
I don´t support your idea, but I love that pixelart your friend makes though
#19 - Woz
-1 to stupid boy racer huge body kits.

S2 has RA and FZR which are fun to drift. Why do we need a specific drift car what it appears all it means is a normal car with added fugly plastic. You can drift any car!

If its added I hope all the drag and weight that these kits add is taken into account!
I just do not rant enough about no need for a special car. Is a 180/200SX a special car? Nope. Can it drift? Goddamn YES!
you can use any car to drift, but sadly only the XRT is well balanced, other cars arent (talking about RA and FZ) I surely hope that in S3 (yes...faaar faaar away in the future) we'll get somesort of a M5 analog...that would be nice.
and for people saying that XRR is a good driftcar I have to say that it has 2 problems 1) Slicks. 2) small wheel lock. whick leaves us with only a 240 bhp rwd car with a good weight balance.
Quote from Woz :Why do we need a specific drift car what it appears all it means is a normal car with added fugly plastic. You can drift any car!

i dont care one bit about the kits or what it looks like at all ... but id like to have a typical competition drift car in lfs for funsies
something like fr layout, 50:50 weight balance, 4 banger that chucks out 400+ hp and the xrrs turbo with some massive lag
Why are you people talking about S3? Since the LFS Dev Team hasn't been able to finish S2 yet... there is so such thing as S3 in 2-3 years from now i think. (yea maybe a concept car but not more) Let them first finish S2

Quote from bbman :You're talking about ricing... But LfS is a racing simulator...

:iagree: It isn't "Rice With Speed, Online Rice Simulator."
We don't even want a Need For Speed Underground Look-a-like game.. Go play that if you like it.

Come with some good idea'sillepall

-1000000(endless counting....)

Quote from Woz :-1 to stupid boy racer huge body kits.

S2 has RA and FZR which are fun to drift. Why do we need a specific drift car what it appears all it means is a normal car with added fugly plastic. You can drift any car!

If its added I hope all the drag and weight that these kits add is taken into account!

Yeah, That's true . I can even drift in a XFG or (believe it or not) if i try hard, then i can drift in a UF1000...
Quote from squidhead :you can use any car to drift, but sadly only the XRT is well balanced, other cars arent (talking about RA and FZ) I surely hope that in S3 (yes...faaar faaar away in the future) we'll get somesort of a M5 analog...that would be nice.
and for people saying that XRR is a good driftcar I have to say that it has 2 problems 1) Slicks. 2) small wheel lock. whick leaves us with only a 240 bhp rwd car with a good weight balance.

Oh yes, we forgot about that steering lock... I can understand you not liking the RA (as I hate that car), but the FZ is just fine to drift... And it does that all by itself! Just brake, back steps out, on the power and off you go! And what about the LX6? Shame on you for ignoring it! :chairs:
Quote from bbman :the FZ is just fine to drift... And it does that all by itself! Just brake, back steps out, on the power and off you go! And what about the LX6? Shame on you for ignoring it! :chairs:

some people dislike the lightness or heavyness respectively of those two cars ... and the nasty weight distri too

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG