The online racing simulator
Shows you what taking 80 LSD tabs a day does to your mind...
Quote from Becky Rose :Looks like lots of deleted posts in an STCC thread again? Certainly Atom is having a conversation with somebody. I'm just wondering if that somebody was ever part of this thread?

ok, last time i ever have your back, welcome back to the forum.
Quote from AtomAnt :ok, last time i ever have your back, welcome back to the forum.

AtomAnt, I have no idea who you are, what WR you had (big whoop - I mean, I don't speak to anyone down the pub who hasn't had at least 2 WRs! :shrug, or what league you're involved in - I assume it's the one in your sig?

You've jumped in defending Becky from what exactly? What's so bad that you've gone off on one? Unless English isn't your first/best language and something's lost in translation, I can't see anything to warrant this one-sided thread.

Now, before you go off in a huff (which may be too late given your last comment) how's about you wind your neck in and I'll try to understand where you're coming from?
Quote from Christofire :AtomAnt, I have no idea who you are, what WR you had (big whoop - I mean, I don't speak to anyone down the pub who hasn't had at least 2 WRs! :shrug, or what league you're involved in - I assume it's the one in your sig?

You've jumped in defending Becky from what exactly? What's so bad that you've gone off on one? Unless English isn't your first/best language and something's lost in translation, I can't see anything to warrant this one-sided thread.

Now, before you go off in a huff (which may be too late given your last comment) how's about you wind your neck in and I'll try to understand where you're coming from?

lighten up a little and see the humour in it will ya ?
Quote from Shotglass :lighten up a little and see the humour in it will ya ?

Humour of what? An impersonation of kidcodea on Valium?

All this and I still don't know what Breizh wanted to tell the devs.
#31 - SamH
No panic.. turns out to be an STCC-specific thing, which I've sent on to Becky to confirm and fix (if necessary, but we'll do some testing to make sure). Thanks to Breizh for his attention to detail!

Until I'm 100% sure that a potential loophole, if it exists, has been closed, I'd rather not mention what it is.. hope you all understand
The exploit was reported to me as the ability to select auto gears. I've checked all servers and could not join in any of them with auto gears, so I dont really know what this is about.
Becky, join race in legal settings.
Bring up Esc menu, change settings to illegal.

There weren't any penalties last time I checked.
My suggestion was to ask the devs to make this the same as driver position (left/right), which only updates changes after a pit-in.

edit- I just checked and there is a check in place as SamH told me was forthcoming, so you did and do know what this was about.
Thanks for keeping things in shape.
It never has stopped you selecting auto gears after joining the race. It just bans you for 24 hours after you finish. Is that not happening?
Well, I dunno, you coded the thing.
I just saw something while spectating that got me thinking of whether you could just change the gear settings at any other time than the pit-out check.. and sure enough I tried a few different ways, and finished at least one race at the LRF server with the forbidden settings using that exploit.
No more than 2 days ago.

I might not have been auto-kicked as mentionned in the previous reply, though; my connection is flaky at the moment.
I understand now, thank you. The bug has been identified and removed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG