The online racing simulator
Becky or anyone in charge of STCC
There's something worth telling the devs about that you should know..
Who do I PM the info to?
#2 - garph
eeeerrr...Becky!?

or if the devs should know..the devs.
Becky & co might already know, so I'd rather check with them than bother the devs needlessly.
She doesn't allow PMs nor emails...
Becky seems to be habiting these parts again which is a good thing. I`m sure she`ll see this whenever she next drops by, or someone else will.
You could try SamH. He is a bit part of everything, from stcc servers to wreckers barricade. He even has his (12) fingers with the stcc broadcasts. He is even a mod here

Probably he betatests LFS, looks after leo and builds spaceships on his freetime...for the russian government
#6 - SamH
I'm also suffering terribly from insomnia at the moment

HOW many fingers?

I don't beta test LFS, btw.. I just do the test patches like everyone else

Is it an STCC issue? If so, feel free to PM me and if I can sort it, I will.. else I can let Becky know if needs be. If it's something to do with online cheating, PM me or one of the mods, and we can get info to the Devs.
Quote from SamH :HOW many fingers?

Just the one, man. Same as everyone else gets
May I, Please allow me.
Ok enough, I work with one of the biggest LFS Leagues, cut this lady some slack...just like before you're all.....what's this where's that.

We just Got Red Riding Hood back........and you just keep pushing her undeground.

Me the Hood and some others.....We get no respect.

Time has come.

Post Comments at will......just remember..Becky is a Lady.......so keep your P's and Q's Like your big titted Avatars to yourself.

Go ahead...we're taking names....hehe.....OMG (Becky they think we are taking names)

Red......Post your tits......I guess that's they all want........me personally, welcome home to the forums

I for one missed you.
#9 - Jakg
Atom - What ever you've had, send me some!

In future, she disallowed PM's due to all the crap she was getting from other members, now you can contact her at the STCC forums, here
Quote from SamH :I'm also suffering terribly from insomnia at the moment

HOW many fingers?

I don't beta test LFS, btw.. I just do the test patches like everyone else

Is it an STCC issue? If so, feel free to PM me and if I can sort it, I will.. else I can let Becky know if needs be. If it's something to do with online cheating, PM me or one of the mods, and we can get info to the Devs.

You wish they would offer you beta........Rudi, Biggie..I'm sure they searched the list for you.

They call that.....

Anyone?
Quote from Jakg :Atom - What ever you've had, send me some!

In future, she disallowed PM's due to all the crap she was getting from other members, now you can contact her at the STCC forums, here

Whatever..all one word...yes and I know of the Hood, I used to be a fan of Annabelle.......still am..

Doesn't explain Big titted Avatars......who's bright Idea was that...hang let me look.
Makes sense, a 17 year old wanted jugs....diss that avatar, this months new avatar is Ladies in racing...
#13 - Jakg
Quote from AtomAnt :Whatever..all one word...yes and I know of the Hood, I used to be a fan of Annabelle.......still am..

Annabelle?

How much 'av you had?
Quote from Jakg :Annabelle?

How much 'av you had?

Yup an aussie lassie........anymore comments from the peanut gallery?

Show some respect...maybe just a little?

You big titted avatar guy.
purse fights aside... SamH has the info.
You walk the walk..but can't talk the talk
Quote from Jakg :Annabelle?

How much 'av you had?

J...ever had a wr? No being the answer we'll move on.

Stings eh
Good Breizh, that`s all that was required

Does this mean all the weirdness can stop now in this thread and all the others...?
Yup, it's all good...Becky said she would never grace these pages agin, Agian<~~~~you can spell it either ither way.

Big Tits.....is that you what want, I want my grandson looking at...he's 7 months old..be like a bad movie with Ted Danson and J Travolta.......was what that called...two tits and a baby talking about same?

Point is...whoever, suggested this months avatar ( I suspect it was Bob Smith) ((Hehe))

What's next..ladies panties....are we not degrading our forums.
lighten up
#20 - Davo
Time to take a break from the forum me thinks, someone going loopy.
Looks like lots of deleted posts in an STCC thread again? Certainly Atom is having a conversation with somebody. I'm just wondering if that somebody was ever part of this thread?
Quote from Davo :Time to take a break from the forum me thinks, someone going loopy.

That`s pretty much exactly the same thing I`m thinking. Either I`ve gone seriously senile tonight and am misreading a load of posts and threads, or we actually have a genuine fruitloop on here.

Atom. Seriously man. Don`t be taking that shit again. Whatever it was.
#23 - SamH
Nothing's been deleted... Ant's chatting to himself LOL! I think someone left the cap off the Tippex.
#25 - SamH
hehe yeah.. becoming a regular feature

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG