The online racing simulator
LFSTweak V Presets (obsolete)
(162 posts, started )
darn those demo racers..
Let's all have a pickup race on Marrern's server... what do you say Marrern?
T.N.T. Server is down? darn i wish to play there...
hello
When "LFStweak" work with all cars ?
Where is my toyota chaser?
Thread unstuck, I'm sure everyone's seen it by now.
Quote from LFSn00b :Tornado XRG

WARNING

It has very loud sound, i recommend to shutdown your headset or stereos.

You have been warned.

or just press Shift+N
#83 - Topp
Hi!
First I'm not from an English speaking country so try to stick with me

The goal was to get a set so well balanced and reliable that anyone could use it and that it would be used among players online to host games with.

1.The Rar file at the bottom contains DumpValve.wav, Tweak file. XRT default.eng(modified to fit the 8cyl engine) S2slickmod.exe and .txt instructions.
2:The other file is a good base setup for the car
Reminder: Use the Slickmod

Ive tested several dozens of combinations with tyres, engine placing, rpm, etc...
So please try it out and give me some feedback if theres something thats need to be changed

Some spec:
3.5 liter straight 8 cyl
Turbo 1.5 bar
Power: 492 kW (660 bhp) @ 7720 rpm
Torque: 679 Nm (501 lbft) @ 5927 rpm
Weight: 1390kg
Weight % : 51.4 F 48.6 R (Engine slightly moved backwards to gain a steady behaviour at high speed cornering and fast accelerations)

Front wheel: 320/35 17
Rear wheel: 340/35 17

Why the High RPM?
A: Power builds up slowly over the RPM field which provides a more reliable/controllable behaviour.

Why the high weight?
A: With tyres this wide the car actually performs better weighting more since it wont flip at cornering (stable handling) but still have massive stopping/acceleration abilities.

Why 17 rims and not 18,19,20?
A: Low ground clearance which minimizes tilt factor and adds more stability at high speeds

Best regards from Sweden
Attached files
LFS S2 mod,sound,twk.rar - 209.1 KB - 611 views
XR GT TURBO_GT 8 cyl turbo.set - 132 B - 591 views
I know you spend some time doing that.. but I have nothing better to dream up even more work for ya
Make similarly user-friendly tweaks for the XFG, XRG, and XRT to get them to equal performance with the LRF class.
= 6-car class races
#85 - Topp
Quote from Breizh :I know you spend some time doing that.. but I have nothing better to dream up even more work for ya
Make similarly user-friendly tweaks for the XFG, XRG, and XRT to get them to equal performance with the LRF class.
= 6-car class races

That will take some serious time but...what the hell, Ill try to make 2 competetive sets for the XFG and the XRG then and modded eng. files to fit that eng cyl layout perfect (yes, even better than Davews sounds)

I would hoste some serious tweak servers to promote the tweak files but Im currently waiting for my fibre internet connection to be installed (100/100 mbits)
In late mars, early April it should be ready and then... massive server support for tweaks!
#86 - Topp
Quote from Topp :Hi!
First I'm not from an English speaking country so try to stick with me

The goal was to get a set so well balanced and reliable that anyone could use it and that it would be used among players online to host games with

The XFG set is now finished. The car performs very equally to the XRT set I did, on laptimes (tracks tested: Kyoto ring Oval,Blackwood,Fern bay club, Aston Historical). Less power but shorter braking distance and higher exit speed from corners since it has 4wd.

I choose a light engine, high rev and lots of boost with some turbo lag. Engine pos slightly moved backwards. Still very driveable since that was the idea from the beginning.

Info on the XFG:
4x wheel drive
1,6 L, straight 5 cyl
Power: 500 bhp (373 kW) @ 9543 rpm
Torque: 401 Nm (296 lbft) @ 8126 rpm
Weight: 979 kg (2158 lbs)
Front/Rear Weight: 56.0 F , 44.0 R
Tyres: 245/40 15

Use the R2 slicks or harder on this one since its a light car and could flip with stickier tyres (which sucks) since I couldnt quite get around the tilt factor on this one...

I've provided Tweak set and a good base setup for the car in the .rar archive. Sounds will come later for all the cars engine config.

Please let me know if theres anything U'd like to change with the set.

Now im of to mod the XRG...
Attached files
XF GTI 5cyl turbo.rar - 340 B - 352 views
Quote from Markz :Question... Will presets from older LFSTweak versions work on newer ones, and vice versa?

Why would that matter to you ....unless ur using the LFSTweak for Patch V...then that would really raise some eyebrows
You're supposed to bait the crackers, not help em keep cracking.
Wolverine The Supra Killa
Those of you Who kno about Streetfire.net...should also kno about the Famous Mustang, Wolverine... 1013rwhp/1132rwtq @30 psi
I was able to get those exact numbers with the xrt using the Tweak Program ...and im here to Share it wit u all
P.s For those who havint seen wolverine in action...heres one of his vids
http://videos.streetfire.net/s ... b33-8dca-9838017a5933.htm
Attached files
Wolverine Setup.zip - 164.6 KB - 342 views
Whats up racers?
I've been messing around with tweak for patch V and made a very controlable XR-GT Drag Car.
7.8L V-8
N/A
I'll try to figure out why I'm not able to post the setup I used with it.
Attached files
XR-Tweak Drag.spr - 74.6 KB - 404 views
XR GT TURBO_^0Tweak-^1Drag.set - 132 B - 449 views
Quote from blaze-WrX :Those of you Who kno about Streetfire.net...should also kno about the Famous Mustang, Wolverine... 1013rwhp/1132rwtq @30 psi
I was able to get those exact numbers with the xrt using the Tweak Program ...and im here to Share it wit u all
P.s For those who havint seen wolverine in action...heres one of his vids
http://videos.streetfire.net/s ... b33-8dca-9838017a5933.htm

What the song in the video..... It is sick.... I'd like to know so i can get the music
I noticed everyone was going all stupid fuel burning tweaks. So I thought I'd go green and made an "electric" car. Uses a flat 1 (so all you hear is tyre roar), puts out 18 horse powers, and 27 torques, and can lap SO1 using just .4% of it's electric (when driving with a mouse, so you could probably shave that).

All the celbs will buy one, and I will be rich.
Attached files
Electric Power.GTi.twk.GTi.zip - 200 B - 326 views
someone make the Bugatti Veyron 1001hp :P
Quote from Markz :18 horsepower pulling an XFG? Doesn't sound like much hehe. Isn't there a turbo option or something?

That'd detract from the greenness of it.
Setup i made
Just after buying the game today (hi everyone!), i made this setup:

300bhp 2.5l turbo XRT.

Nothing really good, but i think it handles rather nicely

*edit*

You might wanna use some slicks or something, havnet tried that yet
Attached files
woot.rar - 192.5 KB - 249 views
Welcome to S2, Flexd! :lfs:
yeah, hey bro

LFSTweak V Presets (obsolete)
(162 posts, started )