The online racing simulator
LFSTweak V Presets (obsolete)
(162 posts, started )
just trying to keep everything a little more organized

hrtburnout and vicvega will start, (i realize you posted in the other thread)

Quote from hrtburnout :LFSTWEAK 0.5V Presets

This preset is loosely based on an Audi Quattro Group B car. It has a 600bhp 2142cc turbocharged flat 5 engine. Set and sound file included.

Have fun

Quote from vicvega :V8 engine sounds and tweak files for XFG, XRG and XRT. Enjoy !

attached are both hrtburnout's and vicvega's presets

preset away boys!
Attached files
Group B Audi.GTi.rar - 146.8 KB - 1997 views
XFG_V8.rar - 113.3 KB - 1211 views
XRG_V8.rar - 146.9 KB - 1163 views
XRT_V8.rar - 147.6 KB - 1898 views
-
(keltern) DELETED by keltern
good XCnuse ^^
Hey guys, I'm back again! I have two of my older presets updated now for V, so here they are. Unfortunately, I wished we hadn't lost the ability to adjust weight and gears, because that takes away from some of the changes you can make to really get the realism down, but I guess it won't be the biggest deal in the world...:P Ah well, so I've brought back my Mustang V6 and now I've re-engineered my 2003 Ford Escape as a 2006, because I just got one! I offered two tweaks with each car...one stock and one tuned. The Escape has a 5-speed manual FWD tweak and a 4-speed auto AWD tweak, plus an idea of what my escape may be like in the future...a V6 with a 5-speed and AWD. Offered two engines as well, the 3.0 V6 and 2.3 I-4. Also offered both sets. Beware, this little SUV is naturally high-centered! Enjoy!

~Yod
Attached files
04 Mustang V6 and 06 Escape.rar - 735.5 KB - 1059 views
here comes my first one.
its a blast to drive, very fast but still easy to control!
good for grip racing or drifting
oh, forgot to add, used car is the XRT
data:

V 12 3.0 Liter Engine
798 HP @ 8245 RPM
max torque 828 NM @ 5247 RPM
Top Speed about 330-340 KMH.

i suggest u use slickmod to be able to enjoy this car completely.
attached is the tweak file, a proper setup, and for those who havent slickmod ill attach that too.
have fun!
Attached files
slickmod11_V.zip - 17.4 KB - 1549 views
XRT_V12.rar - 356 B - 1568 views
Can someone make a XFG Ford focus tweak setup.
Ford Cougar 24V V6.

This Cougar is an awesome but underrated GT, I discovered it when I had my first ride in it as a passenger. It's not very fast with its 170bhp but it sure feels and sounds fast IRL .

Attachment contains one tweak file and two setups (Manual and Automatic gearbox).
Attached files
Ford Cougar 24V V6.rar - 469 B - 746 views
Another one!
Wow, only a few hours and I have another tweak ready to go...another updated one I mean. No Sport Tuned version for this car tho. 1983 Oldsmobile Hurst/Olds Cutlass. Enjoy that sound! Includes tweak, set, and engine sound.

~Yod

PS: I'm updating my Ford GT next!

EDIT: MY GT IS HERE! Haha, enjoy!

Double EDIT: One more for the record today, making 5 total tweaks! I made an antique car, a 1929 Lancia Dilambda...look it up!
Attached files
1983 Hurst-Olds.rar - 147.6 KB - 570 views
2005 Ford GT.rar - 146.8 KB - 801 views
1929 Lancia Dilambda.rar - 146.8 KB - 504 views
If anyone would make a good xrt setup around 900 bhp, RWD preferably N/A that would be controllable (and wouldnt have wheels stickig too much out of the arches) - I'd be very happy
-
(ajp71) DELETED by ajp71
Can someone make a setup like an escudo pikes peak?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I've seen a video, and an XRT made such a wheelie like in this video.
If someone has that .twk file, please attach. I would appreciate it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNlRBVENSew

Slickmod is your friend. Get the car to make about 1800+HP/TQ. Then tweak the setup a little until it does it anytime you stomp on it. I made a video of me doing it, if youtube will finally upload it.
RCGBoosted - if you change the cartype to a race one, you get slicks automatically. There's no need for slickmod.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :here comes my first one.
its a blast to drive, very fast but still easy to control!
good for grip racing or drifting
oh, forgot to add, used car is the XRT
data:

V 12 3.0 Liter Engine
798 HP @ 8245 RPM
max torque 828 NM @ 5247 RPM
Top Speed about 330-340 KMH.

i suggest u use slickmod to be able to enjoy this car completely.
attached is the tweak file, a proper setup, and for those who havent slickmod ill attach that too.
have fun!

Quote from squidhead :If anyone would make a good xrt setup around 900 bhp, RWD preferably N/A that would be controllable (and wouldnt have wheels stickig too much out of the arches) - I'd be very happy

only 798 hp but much fun to drive (and easy )
Quote from Bob Smith :RCGBoosted - if you change the cartype to a race one, you get slicks automatically. There's no need for slickmod.

but afaik it does also change the car specs (at least machine) no?
cuz i want it just as it is.
The idea was you change the cartype before setting the engine up. If we had full editing of the cartype also, it's possible to get the engine back exactly how it was by editing the numbers. As it stands it may not end up identical but you can at least create a similar engine.
2007 Z06 Corvette, and a monster truck for the dirt.

The monster truck's engine's too heavy for the big jumps on the rallyx tracks, but here it is anyway.

The Corvette's also too heavy by 700lbs
Attached files
XRT_Z06b.eng - 272.1 KB - 825 views
XRT_Mass2b.eng - 272.1 KB - 687 views
Z06_dMT.zip - 544.4 KB - 703 views
XR GT TURBO_mass.rx.set - 132 B - 779 views
There's quite a lot of discussion about presets. This is a thread where you can POST presets, not request them . I think we need a seperate thread for requests.
2002 Focus RS
600 lbs underweight... setup not included, but the regular sets should work since only the power output's changed.

2005 BMW 650 and M6
Both are underweight, and I'm not sure about the sound.
Attached files
FocusRS.zip - 271.2 KB - 623 views
BMW6.zip - 272.6 KB - 907 views
a 2.8 inline 6 with a HUUUGE turbo
800 bhp
slicks
RWD
For XRT, weight is wrong but power anf torque are correct (well they like 1 bhp off or something like that) so its more of an engine conversion lol. Also wheels look really big they are the right size apperently for the car.

I give you aston martin db9
Attached files
Aston martin.Turbo.twk.Turbo.rar - 185 B - 613 views
XRT NASCAR Tweak
1992 Ford Mustang Tuned
Ok, so what you're getting here is the usual...an engine sound preset, a tweak, and a set. It is basically what it says. A '92 Mustang with a 5.4 liter V8 out of the 04-07 F-150. Weight I can't imagine being too far off, and I added 19" low profile wheels to go with it, so enjoy!

~Yod
Attached files
1992 Ford Mustang Tuned 5.4.rar - 146.9 KB - 616 views
Quote from Breizh :2007 Z06 Corvette, and a monster truck for the dirt.

The monster truck's engine's too heavy for the big jumps on the rallyx tracks, but here it is anyway.

The Corvette's also too heavy by 700lbs

the tweak files are missing!
Yep, I was in too much of a hurry..
Here they are:
Attached files
Z06_MT.zip - 344 B - 490 views
LFSTweak - Drag presets
You can post your fastest drag presets here

(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG