The online racing simulator
LRF Server
(139 posts, started )
#26 - axus
+5000 for the LX4 idea, then FWD haters like myself don't even have to touch the FXO.
Maybe I should allow RAC to drive without throttle cut on upshift in order to help balance it with the FZ5 a little?
Quote from axus :+5000 for the LX4 idea, then FWD haters like myself don't even have to touch the FXO.

Quote from SamH :On the STCC, you're better off never getting in an FXO, if you want a Platinum licence. XRT gets you 5x the point score. The RB4 gets you 4x points.

You don't need to drive the FXO at all, and you'll get more points towards the next license using the RB4 or XRT anyway.

I got my Gold using the XRG, as there weren't many Silver racers to race against at the time, then used the XRT to get to the dizzy heights of Titanium, except the odd go in an RB4 on the Rallyx tracks, and 1 or 2 races in an FXO when it was the track for a forthcoming STCC event.
Whilst it's true you dont have to drive the FXO at all, and indeed, you get more points if you dont. Currently you still have to compete against them - although in fairness FXO's seem quite rare now as not only do you need the better license but also the FXO has all the driving aids banned on STCC2, whereas the XRT and RB4 dont. This has made the FXO a quite rare sight .
Quote from Becky Rose :Maybe I should allow RAC to drive without throttle cut on upshift in order to help balance it with the FZ5 a little?

In the Roadsport Summer Cup last year, I'm pretty sure that the nimbleness of the RAC more than made up for the extra grunt of the FZ50 in a proper racing situation.
Quote from Becky Rose :Why the hell are you even posting? The door is over there.

Here we go again...

Quote from Becky Rose : I've seen you on the servers several times btw, I didn't say or do anything to interfere with your enjoyment to my knowledge: Kev's "I dont go to those ... Becky" race license

I mentioned that I'd been on your servers and went as far as the silver license in the same post that you quoted and replied to. If you'd just glanced up about an inch you could've saved yourself some typing.
So if you do go on STCC servers, and you do like LX racing, why are you complaining that i'm opening a server for you?
I don't go on STCC servers. I think it's a couple of months or so since I last joined one.

Anyway I don't want another argument, it was just a drunken observation.
*sigh*

What can I do?

*bangs head against wall*

-*-

In any case, i'm not going to close the server on the strength of your complaint Kev - especially as you self proclaim not to even go on the STCC servers and state that you do not like me - so why the hell should I respond by closing the server for you?

I will do what I think is best, and as of now, that means ignoring your issues.
Quote from Becky Rose : In any case, i'm not going to close the server on the strength of your complaint Kev - especially as you self proclaim not to even go on the STCC servers and state that you do not like me - so why the hell should I respond by closing the server for you?

It wasn't a complaint and I didn't ask you to close your server. It was merely an observation as I stated in my last reply, expressing frustration at rarely being able to find good races online. Nor did I state that I don't like you, I said we had "personal differences" which was a nice way of saying that you apparently haven't yet got over your sulk with me from last August over your "companion" add-on thread and you probably never will.

Just wanted to clear that up. I honestly don't want another argument!

Edit: I won't respond again because I just spotted my kewl post count.

Quote from Becky Rose :My gripe with you is purely the fact any discussion of what implementation of the server, what licenses to use with each car, what driver aids to allow, is overwhelmed by you stating 'its an MMO - no I must not play - omfgzor i'll be addicted to WoW by the back door - Ngnnnnnuuurgh Becky is evil', and yet another thread mentioning STCC going downhill.

The above (below!) is a strange response. I've already explained the motivation behind my post from last night so there's really no reason to quote and respond to that post, rather than my more recent replies is there? I am flattered that you believe I can overwhelm you with one drunken, barely-coherent post, though.

You seem predisposed to believe that every post I make is an attack on you. Even when I was sending you PMs with the best of intentions last year you took it the wrong way and threw it back in my face. That's why I assume you're still sulking about that thread from last August where I asked you a simple question and you bit my head off.
Quote :I'm a big LX fan as I'm sure you know, so I'll be pissed off to discover that there's finally a busy LX6 server but I'm not allowed on it because I didn't want to race the FXO or take part in the MMO game that's been running lately due to personal differences with the proprietor.

I should just **** this sim off now.

It appears that you are the one who is, and i'm sorry for swearing but I must quote, "pissed off".

My gripe with you is purely the fact any discussion of what implementation of the server, what licenses to use with each car, what driver aids to allow, is overwhelmed by you stating 'its an MMO - no I must not play - omfgzor i'll be addicted to WoW by the back door - Ngnnnnnuuurgh Becky is evil', and yet another thread mentioning STCC going downhill.

Honestly, trying to do good things for this community is like trying to put out the Great Fire of London, "Yes stop the fire from spreading by demolishing houses in the path of the fire, just not MY house you evil right wing tree hugging liberal in comfortable shoes!".
Great idea, thanks!
It IS a good idea, and if it gives the community a populated LRF server, something which LFS DOES need, then so be it.

Yes, I have had issues with STCC in past, and yes things were said, but lets let bygones be bygones shall we?.

Thanks for the implementation of the LRF server, I appreciate it, those that want to use it can, those that don't have the option not to use it.

I know I said before I wouldn't use STCC servers, but they DO give good, populated racing, so I swallow my pride and use them while I still can.

Bottomline, I want fun, busy racing, and if I have to go to the STCC servers to get it, that's what I'll do.

As for TC, should be outlawed on the FZ50, in the Road sport cup I ran last year, it was competitive, and in the hands of some devasting, to the RAC's, the idea of allowing Silver holders to race the LX4 is also a GOOD idea.
Quote from LFSn00b :I want to say, i've always said that i'm not the best driver on earth.
And i was just joking about the RAC thing.

I just try my best on the tracks and i always try to have some fun. I'm not a wrecker. But yes, my name is a little noob-ish... But it doesn't mean that am i fast. But i am not the fastest.

And i can drive the RAC well imo.
Just my opinion.

We don't have to be friends - Fine.

EDIT: I have never said that my team is the best.

Quote :Showing off what you can do with paint, if you use it correctly

Yes this is sooo great.... :|
Quote :Castrol Racing is always looking for a new racers, we already have 1 unofficial WR holder

If you did it then why dont you make a hotlap and upload it? If you have no proof of it then why brag about it?
Quote :
You'll see the day when i overtake you...
Am i the only one who can drive in So Sprint 2... Properly?

Not sure what you mean, but as I look at your stats I can beat you with everycar. Driving 7 seconds off wr doesnt mean you know how to drive it.
Quote : And as i drive a kart for fun, and my Lancer for fun. The kart is like MRT and my Lancer is like XFG.
Lancer compared to XFG -> Almost the same physics
Kart compared to MRT -> I dunno, they are...

You dont even know what youre talking about here.
Quote :Castrol Racing is searching for new members, who can drive FXRs. We are going to enter Masters of Endurance soon Drop me a PM if you are interested, and if you have MSN, put it in the post also

Wow, you think youre ready to drive in one of the hardest and fastest league in lfs? Good luck but Im sure the same thing will happen to your team as to Oxygen Racing. (They were about 25 laps behind the xfr in big gtr's )

There are many more stupid posts made by you but I dont feel like searching through your spam. You can find a lot of crap I posted too! But I finally stopped, as I realized it's worthless and you can barely see me post these days. Hehe if you spent so much time playing lfs as you spend on this forum then I think you would be faster than whole Mercury or Cyber all included.

Oki so you say you drive RAC well, even though I hate this car I can race you with it on any combo except rally and see if you really drive it well. ;]

BTW: Who said we were friends before? :>
Quote :I have had issues with STCC in past

I'm loosing track of my enemies... !
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm loosing track of my enemies... !

I think "enemy" is a bit strong, but as I said before, lets let bygones be bygones .

:hidesbehi
Quote from Bean0 :

:hidesbehi

Yeah, this is the FIRST time it's ever happened on the LFS forum.............

A thread going off topic?.........on the LFS forum?............with it's reputation?.............
i think people should just leave becky alone she puts all of her spare time in to organising and running the stcc and all she gets is people moaning at here
you are doing a great job keep up the good work and a big thank you from me
Pff, you haven't seen a thread going off-topic before you've visited the ASS forums I tell you!

Anyway, kinda like the idea and I hope the server gets popular as nobody ever drives those cars! Although I have to get myself a (higher) license, well maybe getting that will be easier if we really don't have to drive the FXO
how about
rac: silver
fz5: gold
lx6: platinum

the rac should be hard enough to drive easily figure out which silver newbies are suited for the server while still giving those with little interest in leveling quick access to the server
A new configuration has been uploaded, the server accepts silver licensed drivers and will be renamed soon to reflect that (but I need the admins to restart everything for the name change to come into effect).
SWEET! I very much like the idea of the LRF class! Sadly I can't tonight, but I'll definitely give it a try tommorow!
Tks becky. I love that.

Still I am a silver-licensed player coz I havent played long.. Would like to have a try on those cars
You can You can take the LX4 with silver and join in. The server will be renamed soon to reflect this at the moment it is misleading.

LRF Server
(139 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG