The online racing simulator
I've got many presets, maybe I will post'em here... (Subaru, Renault, BMW, Mercedes and more!)
sure come on, post them i always download all presets and i love it to test them at dragstrip.
n00bz,the rest of people who post are demo "racers"
Can any 1 tell me how to get the tweak things to ork on the "v" version? i need the tweak program aswell,
please pm me.
thanks
Quote from twaiter :Can any 1 tell me how to get the tweak things to ork on the "v" version? i need the tweak program aswell,
please pm me.
thanks

you can't get it to work on patch V, like already said countless times in this thread. Why do you want an answer trough pm? This is a public forum after all.
they will NOT work with V!
There's no need to spam that link, I'm sure everyone will get pointed there when the time is ready.
Haha, but I love getting people riled up.
The funniest thing will be all the demo users asking why it won't work for them lol
:hyper:
Quote from redruM69 :Haha, but I love getting people riled up.

What are you waiting for? Release it already, darnit!
It's the mods that keep us waiting .
What do the mods have to do with it anyway?

No wonder they all got banned!

edit: NOW can we have it?

edit2: What about now?
I know the waiting is really really hard
Bets on how many threads demo racers will make because it doesn't work when (if) the new tweak is released
there will be AT LEAST one topic each day, for three years.
Oh, im waiting for it, so...as you already know (maybe you dont) that im really bad at waiting something, so im trying to wait as much as i can, but it is so hard!
Are we there yet?
I think they do this on purpose. I bet if everyone would quit begging for the mods to release it, they will release it sooner.
I don't think so. Let's send all the mods loads of private messages begging for an approval.
Quote from hrtburnout :I don't think so. Let's send all the mods loads of private messages begging for an approval.

That could work....or result in mod's paranoia (spelling?)
I still fail to comprehend the "mods" involvment per se, would this not be up to the devs?
afaik the devs have told the mods its up to them
I see.

Incidentally, it doesn't appear all that difficult to do this. More time consuming than anything TBH. I've grown impatient and gone address hunting (visual studio is handy sometimes ), so once that's complete (only got one so far after numerous hours) all that's needed is a little peeking & poking (and a breif interface of course)
This thread is closed

LFSTweak Presets - Post 'em here! [old thread]
(285 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG