The online racing simulator
LFSTweak Presets - Post 'em here! [old thread]
Well, the message is clear, I think Post your tweaks
I am not ready with mine yet, but that's just a matter of time

edit: Here's one!
Attached files
MEAN MACHINE.zip - 476 B - 3758 views
Come on folks, is there nobody who wants to share his/her tweaks?
Nothing to exciting, but its actually pretty close to the real performance.

A quick twk of my Fiat 500 for the XFG , change the gearing so it tops out at about 80mph .

Dan,
Attached files
Fiat_500.zip - 215 B - 1018 views
@hrtburnout:

Wth...14k rpm? V5???

Anyways...try my GTT dragster if you want...it's not overly realistic, though if you turn the turbo off and put the engine in the front you'll more or less have a Pro Stock racer - at least the power and torque figures come are close to the real things. I just couldn't get it down the drag strip without spinning, so I put the engine in the back and added a turbo, which is a bit more fun.

In case you download it and experiment with it - please tell me if you've made any improvements. . I'd also love to have a real setup in case anyone cares to make one...mine is pretty worthless so far and a work of about 2 minutes.
Attached files
dragster.zip - 239 B - 1793 views
Please include a setup with the Car.twk's for us non grease monkeys . And if some one could make a nice Enzo/Gallardo setup that would be sweet,
Cheers
Ok, i'm not too proud of my presets but the setups are very usefull indeed.
Here are my Gallardo and Enzo setups with correct gearing. The rest is
so so...
Attached files
Gallardo_Enzo_Setups.zip - 481 B - 1328 views
my lfs freeze when i try to laod one of the presets of u
Quote from Don Merino :@hrtburnout:

Wth...14k rpm? V5???

I does sound nice
Somekind of Gt-car, specs are close to Toyota GT-one...well engine and weight are, and rim size It has track and aeroqualities of GTT so if there is a height difference on the road it does spin if you have some throtle on, good luck finding a flat track in LFS Set included, feel free to make it better, this is kinda bad...
Attached files
Presets.rar - 424 B - 1097 views
Quote :
does sound nice

Yeah..I was just amazed at the rpm and the idea of a 5 cylinder V-type engine..:rolleyes:
What's special about V5 engines? Honda used those at the MotoGP (atleast they used to). I think Volvo also had V5 engines fitted in some of the cars.
i would like to have a car like that ^^
my XFG Turbo @ 240 hp, 6 gears, sport rims, and comes along with a proper set
Attached files
XFG_Turbo.rar - 392 B - 1355 views
Hey guys! Well, I'm really happy that this came back to life! I've already put together 2 tweaks and I plan to put another one together before the night is out! The two I have are a car and a truck. The car is a 2004 Ford Mustang V6, with an included skin. It's a 3.8 V6 with 193 hp and a 5 speed manual...It's the car I own! The truck is a 1997 Ford F-250 with a 4.6 V8 with 220 hp and a 4-speed transmission. (Yes, I checked it's spcifications...I like realism) It's a little fast for it's weight, but it's nice and high...slap on some oversize tires and go offroading! Feel free to turn on 4WD, as my truck has the 4WD option!

As I always used to do, I've included a setup and a tweak, and both are for the GTT. I have also included a color setting and skin I put together a while ago for the Mustang tweak. Simple, but gets the job done! Enjoy the toys!

EDIT: Now, like I said, I'm adding one more here tonight...I just finished it up! It's a 1983 Hurst/Oldsmobile Cutlass, with a 5.0 liter 'hi-performance' V8 with 180 hp...It's a rear-drive musclecar for the '80s! Hope you like it! I gotta go get the real oe out of grandma's garage this year! Again both a set and tweak are included...Enjoy

By the way guys, feel free to request some tweaks from me, as I'll be glad to do them as I have time!

Yod
Attached files
04MustangV6&97F-250.zip - 73.7 KB - 1062 views
83_Hurst-Olds.zip - 510 B - 765 views
haha, yodman, why would you post such low performance presets? i mean, 180hp 'muscle car'? i'm sure it was fun makin your car but just seems silly. :P
Because 400bhp, RWD, front heavy and road tyres makes for a car that is seriously challenging to drive. No point making lots of cars that people aren't going to use.
A quick fiddle, a Golf R32, not perferct, but fun none-the-less
Attached files
r32.zip - 434 B - 984 views
Quote from Matrixi :
What's special about V5 engines? Honda used those at the MotoGP (atleast they used to). I think Volvo also had V5 engines fitted in some of the cars.

Duh...
Seems you're right and I don't know jack.
I had never heard of a V5 engine before.
#18 - kone
Here's my 2002 Golf R32 tweak and set. Tweak is almost perfect but the set is crap, except the gear ratios.
I couldn't get danowats tweak to work so I made my own.
Attached files
R32.rar - 382 B - 816 views
I would be inclinded to say there is a problem with sharing tweaks, kones R32 has 400,000bhp, and this is what that sort of power does to the poor XFG illepall .
Attached images
Image2.jpg
Quote from danowat :I would be inclinded to say there is a problem with sharing tweaks, kones R32 has 400,000bhp, and this is what that sort of power does to the poor XFG illepall .

OMG what a crash!:uglyhamme
:faint: i didnt even know that was possible in LFS
#22 - Vain
400000 hp? XFS? (XF Spaceshuttle)

Vain
Its actually quite difficult to drive LOL, think I'll have to try some VB runtimes to see if I can cure my tweak issues, still 400,000bhp is good for a laugh

Dan,
Once again, there might be compatibility issues between various regions.
I think this is mainly due to decimal/negatives being handled differently
in some countries. I'll have to work on this in my spare time and see if
i can make LFSTweak adjust for this itself. Else, maybe a small app to
'convert' presets, including older versions.

For your information, presets are simple text files which you can open
using notepad. Using LFSTweak and looking at a sample preset in
notepad, you can easily figure it out. Some of you might be able to solve
problems like this for now.
It's the decimal seperator, some localities must use . and some must use , if I change kones decimal seperators from , to . then it works.

Dan,
This thread is closed

LFSTweak Presets - Post 'em here! [old thread]
(285 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG