The online racing simulator
shift+u extra
(17 posts, started )
shift+u extra
could it be possible to have a static camers that follows the car smoothly? (in shift+u mode so you can choose where the camera is)
+1 or -1?
Custom TV cameras? Nice +1
I'd say a +1
plus when I set more smothness I'd love the camera to be a bit late - that would be good for movie making
#4 - Ventu
+1
three +1s in a row! thats a good sign
That sounds like an interesting and very possible idea. I like!
+1
i like it, i dont like it when the camera cant keep up with the camera if your trying to make a movie.

+1

frenchy
#8 - joen
+1
I also would like the possibility to define your own default camera positions.
+1, would definatley open up some movie making possibilities.
Quote from joen :+1
I also would like the possibility to define your own default camera positions.

You can play with custom view settings. Every car may have own setting.
#12 - joen
Quote from pasibrzuch :You can play with custom view settings. Every car may have own setting.

I know that. What I meant was the trackside camera's. So I would like to be able to edit the positions and angles of the default camera's and be able to save them. The same you can do with shift-u but then store it so next time I watch a replay on that particular track it would use my own custom camera settings.
I see. Static custom camera and looking for car custom camera
+1
+1. I'd also like the ability to set the zoom settings on the cameras so that they will carry out a scripted zoom pattern.

(So you can do something like having the camera start zoomed out when the car just gets into the frame, quickly zoom in on it, then slowly zoom out as it gets closer) all done automatically, via an easily programmable script. The less keys we need to remember to press to get lots of neat-o angles n things, the better.

I'd also like for the cameras to be easily placed outside of the current boundaries. (for instance, on the other side of the retaining walls, which is not possible in most areas right now).

While I'm at it, I'd also like automatic movable cameras. One type which is mounted on a crane that overhangs the wall so it can move up and down, and side to side (common in NASCAR televised events, as well as many others) and another 'tracked' type which is commonly seen on the pit wall for F1 telecasts. The camera sits on a track, mounted on a wall or fence, and it speeds up to match the pace of a passing car until it reaches the end of the track it is on.

a really really cool camera would be NASCAR's "Skeeter Cam".

Its an RC helecopter with a camera in the nose. The name came from when someone likened it to shoving a camera p a mosquito's nose.
+1 , I like the idea.

shift+u extra
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG