The online racing simulator
3 types of rims made with bespoke acctually quite nice
I made these 2 rimz cuz i love making them but i'm having probz importing them i will upload in next post but will someone help me out with importing .rim files in patch V
#2 - Phill
BeSpoke has not yet been updated to the latest version of LFS

besides, you cant import models to LFS
Picture of the rims
here they are the new fresh obscevators
Obscevator - Jet
Obscevator - 7's
in one pack

Only For XRT
Attached files
JET + 7's.rar - 718 B - 424 views
#5 - Phill
"Earth calling Obscevator 02"

"Obscevator 02 come in!?"

"ohh well, i guess he'll never know..."
Let's try Dutch.

Je kunt nieuwe wielen niet gebruiken in LFS S2. Het werkt alleen in de oude versies. Probeer ook even te kijken naar wat anderen zeggen, in plaats van onverstoorbaar je gang te gaan. Dat werkt aardig irriterend
Yeah, i also have bespoke but, HOW THE HELL CAN I GET CREDITS TO UNLOCK THE XRT?.
#8 - Mc21
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Yeah, i also have bespoke but, HOW THE HELL CAN I GET CREDITS TO UNLOCK THE XRT?.

You are joking, right?
#9 - Phill
yeah he must be... illepall
Ahhh, yeah no i am not...
I first joined and started playing LFS when Patch U was out ( the one before the current one we are using lol)
But no, i really need to know how to unlock the XRT so i could use the rims in bespoke....
You might be in a server that doesn't allow XRT's...Ever think that?
This is the exact opposite of burning bananas!
What surprises me is that you're S2 licensed.. aren't you supposed to have access to all cars?
bespoke is for S1 + in S1 u did need to race to unlock better cars = what version of lfs they are driving?
Race in the slower cars until you gain enough credits. That's pretty much common sense isn't it? How else would you get credits to unlock cars?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :bespoke is for S1 + in S1 u did need to race to unlock better cars = what version of lfs they are driving?

i remember back then, damn i was so pissed off i only had the XFG! when all them cool guys were runing the turbo!
Quote from MAGGOT :Race in the slower cars until you gain enough credits. That's pretty much common sense isn't it? How else would you get credits to unlock cars?

Well when i am bored thats what i have bin doing, and it still says no credits...
Then i click on the XRT and it says i need 200 CREDITS!
Quickest way IIRC is to keep racing (and beating) 3 AIs over 3 laps.
Well, THE most effective method, is using lfstweak and mess up the other cars, and tweak the car you're racing so it'll run faster laps!
You can put them everywhere you want, as long as you unpack them in the right folder.
i cant unlock s1 i have 0.3h and 0.3a
This is because the masterserver has moved shaun, and previous versions of LFS had a hardcoded IP.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG