(20 posts, started )
See Drift
Drifting witha friend, we didn't thought that it will happen
Attached images
DriftWide.jpg
That what would happen?
I...don't get it???
~Bryan~
you didnt think that while your drifting the cars would go sideways?
#5 - EmilO
Quote from squidhead :you didnt think that while your drifting the cars would go sideways?

w00t? is it supposed to go sideways when drifting?

it makes no sense...
Wait...your saying your supost to go sideways when drifting? All the servers I go too it seems like you spin around to drift
~Bryan~
well he said they didnt know that would happen while drifting and theres a picture of 2 cars sideways...
what else can it mean?
the sarcasm is killing me
#10 - d6nn
f**k teh newbies
Quote from chanoman315 :Drifting witha friend, we didn't thought that it will happen

haha thats sooo cool
so i didnt know you could do that
nice catch!!!

p.s. i got no idea whats going on.
i know what's drifting, but a drift like that, we are Drift Noobs, a close drift with the other car
Oh god...
ah he never thought he could get a good drift like that and be that close to the other car...i get it...kinda?
Quote from scoobyrbac :ah he never thought he could get a good drift like that and be that close to the other car...i get it...kinda?

Yeah that's it.
Should i or
I can drift a bus in that gap...
keep practicing
Lol yea those cars arn't that close really, but at least your getting the cars sideways. Now just look into controlling the SPEED of the drift so you and your friend can drift closer together.
~Bryan~
guys cmon
lets close the can of sarcasm and help out

listen, chanoman, we have a topic designated specially for "Drifting pix"... from the best drifting to the worst, but all the pictures go there... so next time you have a pix, i believe everyone would be happy if you posted there, in contrast with you making a whole new topic where everyone flames at you

heres the link to the Drifting Pics (you can also find it in the main "Screenshots" category, its usually in the top somewhere).

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=9650

have fun

See Drift
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG