The online racing simulator
edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
but i want to use lsftweak too......
Quote from funnybone2 :but i want to use lsftweak too......

You Demo Users have enough content already...

there was talks of demo users having to much content. just be lucky that you have what you have.

Purchase S2, i bit the bullet, and ill never regret it! Best dam £24 spent.
Gizmo, Fonnybones tweak was also available for demo users. Why shouldn't they be allowed to use this?
Because the Demo users will then just tweak and not buy S2.
Who are you to decide that they're not allowed to use it?
Quote from hrtburnout :Gizmo, Fonnybones tweak was also available for demo users. Why shouldn't they be allowed to use this?

I actually agree with Gizmo...Demo is Demo - it shows what the game is like and by demo standarts it's extremely generous - 3 cars, 4 tracks, 1 parking lot and MULTIPLAYER!
this is way more then any demo I have seen...
if we give Demo Racers tweak for the game - they will not even think of purchasing it - they will make a lot of cars setups and live happily...
why shouldn this tweak be a bit cruel and make you support the devs?
Quote from squidhead :I actually agree with Gizmo...Demo is Demo - it shows what the game is like and by demo standarts it's extremely generous - 3 cars, 4 tracks, 1 parking lot and MULTIPLAYER!
this is way more then any demo I have seen...
if we give Demo Racers tweak for the game - they will not even think of purchasing it - they will make a lot of cars setups and live happily...
why shouldn this tweak be a bit cruel and make you support the devs?

+1111111
Quote from djgizmo68 :I persoanlly wouldnt like this released until the devs have a look at it, and say "ok".

Quote from LFS Rules :If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them.

Your going to be waiting a long time for the Dev(s) to ok it then.
looks good man!! i'd love to race A.I in UF1000 but then ill use a 80hp 1.1 RWD XFGTI

frenchy
If you want to speed things up a bit redruM69, contact a couple of the other mods and get them to reply to the mod discussion, I don't want to bump it any more. FYI Gunn has commented so no need to bug him further.
I do feel the need to bump this, I'm still waiting for the LFSTweak program.

Take your time, but do it fast!
Sry guys... Work on this was paused cus i was working on a Force Feedback H-Shifter program, seen here:

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=282364

Its designed to work with the small handful of joysticks that FFShifter wont work with.
looks like a good program mate!!

good luck with getting aproval for the TweakProgram, looking forward to it!

btw, what cars does your version of Tweak work with?

frenchy
i guess i have to buy *SIGH*
are you gonna buy it fonnybone?? i hope so
the best £24 i've ever spent!!

frenchy
maybe
Quote from hrtburnout :

Ditto! I've never regretted buying lfs, apart from the missus hitting me to get my 'attention'...
Stop teasing us, I can't wait
Quote from Blaeza :+1111111

+ (the amount bill gates has in his bankaccount(s))

I think I'll actually start crying if this tweak gets shot down.. I've been longing for this for quite some time now!

And as I'm not really a racer, more of a carfanatic (may be because i haven't had the chance to buy a wheel yet, i bought a car instead! :P), the tweak is a good way to play around with vehicles I can only dream of driving IRL..

The way things have improved since the last tweaksupported LFS-version, I can only imagine how fun it could be!
Quote from keltern :+ (the amount bill gates has in his bankaccount(s))

I think I'll actually start crying if this tweak gets shot down.. I've been longing for this for quite some time now!

And as I'm not really a racer, more of a carfanatic (may be because i haven't had the chance to buy a wheel yet, i bought a car instead! :P), the tweak is a good way to play around with vehicles I can only dream of driving IRL..

The way things have improved since the last tweaksupported LFS-version, I can only imagine how fun it could be!

Ditto 3:Hyper Fighting X Turbo
L O L
And i think implementing that license check could be a great way for plenty of demoracers to actually buy the game!

Atleast I know I'll never regret buying my license!

edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG