The online racing simulator
Suggestions From a Noob :)
(38 posts, started )
Sorry Lible, but having heard Scawen's thoughts on LFS at the moment, I cant disagree more.

Everyone needs a break - especially if you're creating a proper sim, and definately if you're not working for a large corporation.
Yeah, I agree with TAA here. Scawen seemed pretty hyped about LFS still, but is doing the kitchen to stop himself going crazy. It's still a 10 hour a day job for him, and Eric and Victor are doing similar hours (in fact, I don't think Victor sleeps!).

I am 100% confident LFS WILL reach S3, and it WILL be VERY VERY good. You should have seen Scawen asking people about karts, or racing, or cars in general, trying to get as much info from people as he could.

He's still hungry. He ain't bored.
OK, so I Want to say that i'ma sorry for being such impatient. For the future i'll try to be more reflexive. Only one more question, will it be more cars like the FX50 (I mean, more cars like real sport cars but with diferrent names :P)
Quote from Colin_Chapman :OK, so I Want to say that i'ma sorry for being such impatient. For the future i'll try to be more reflexive. Only one more question, will it be more cars like the FX50 (I mean, more cars like real sport cars but with diferrent names :P)

nobody knows....
#30 - jmkz
are there real sportscar in the game with different names? I don't think so, some parts of the cars resemble real life counterparts, but the "whole" is a unique car.

Take the GTI for example; it's rear it almost an exact copy of: http://www.antp.be/pic/106_20010814_r.jpg
To me, the GTi rather looks like a mixture between a Colt and a Punto

I said it because if you look carefully, the FZ50 its like a porsche 911 carrera, i mean, 1400kg or so, 60% of the weight rear, 360cv... xD
#33 - jmkz
n/o but that Punto rear shows no resemblence to the GTi
previous generation Peugeot 106/206 come closest, seriously!

Quote :the FZ50 its like a porsche 911 carrera

it does not look like one though... there are enough differences

here's the GTi rear vs Peugeut 106 rear.. they are VERY similar except for the large bumper on the GTi. The light placement is more like Punto, but the overall form of the rear is 106
Attached images
Clipboard.jpg
Quote from jmkz :n/o but that Punto rear shows no resemblence to the GTi
previous generation Peugeot 106/206 come closest, seriously!

it does not look like one though... there are enough differences

I haven't say that it does look like it, i mean, it has the same features
#35 - jmkz
Quote from ColeusRattus :To me, the GTi rather looks like a mixture between a Colt and a Punto

Quote from Colin_Chapman :I haven't say that it does look like it,

okay.. are you sure you know what you are saying?
Those statements were made by different people...
#37 - jmkz
:uglyhamme omg I'm stupid :-/

doing to many things at the same time, sorry all
Quote from Gunn :There are no rules stating that you must speak english here, but failing that perhaps you could choose a language that somebody can actually understand. Also, I know some of us are getting a bit long in the tooth, but I can still recognise letters that aren't typed out in upper-case. Normal typing works just fine around here and I welcome you to give it a try.

For Chrissake it was a joke.

Suggestions From a Noob :)
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG