The online racing simulator
Just bought S2.......
(47 posts, started )
Just bought S2.......
Hey, I just bought S2 but i'm curious to how long it will take till I can get onto S2.

Can someone tell me how long it took for their S2 to come through from paying to getting your access code/instructions?

Thanks
I think mine was more or less instant. I would of thought that you would be playing by the end of the night. If not then it will definetely be tommorrow morning.
Quote from Bawbag :Hey, I just bought S2 but i'm curious to how long it will take till I can get onto S2.

Can someone tell me how long it took for their S2 to come through from paying to getting your access code/instructions?

Thanks

Shouldn't take very long at all. If you havn't recieved your stuff in a few hours, I would advise that you send an email to one of the devs. Or perhaps they will contact you first. They read these boards every day and often post in threads. Welcom to the Anti-Microsoft .
#4 - (SaM)
Well it depends how you paid. If you paid with a creditcard, it can be within a minute, but if you used PayPal it can take days. But it all varies. Victor van Vlaardingen has to update your license once he's notified of your payment, but he's a quick fella so it wont take long once your payment is in.
Welcome to S2
Sorry, im too unpatient! Dying to get onto the game as i've been on the demo for a few weeks now, i'm just setting it up now, sorry for the inconveinyance!
I see your status already changed to S2 licensed

Enjoy the racing!
#7 - (SaM)
See how fast it was!
Heh. Does anyone else get a chuckle now that he's online at StuntRacing SRV2?
#9 - (SaM)
I actually went there to check him out, he's a nice fella and he's doing fine. Most of all enjoying LFS. :P
hehehe stunt is cool. stuntcar racer is still in my top 10
best stuff madcowie ever did was the stuntcar track for n2003. that was a huuuuge blast.
By me was the Vouchercode in 1hour there
Quote from operator0 :Heh. Does anyone else get a chuckle now that he's online at StuntRacing SRV2?

Whats wrong with that? It was quite fun!

I've just been playing it and it seems the serious need of a wheel, trying to get a logitech driving force if any Paypal works out (it's effin me around at the moment)

Thanks Sam for you comment, glad i'm not like some people back in the demo....
Why not! LFS IS fun, and once you've just bought it the temptation to play around is very strong - I spent days just messing about when it came out.

Over time I think most people do less messing about and more proper racing, but it's always a good laugh to fire it up and have a giggle with some friends in an appropriate server.

And what's more appropriate than a stunt or banger server.

Welcome to LFS. As is the usual greeting here, I hope you've kissed your regular life away, cos the world outside of LFS is going to miss you
Haha, it allready is, the demo was very addictive! SPent many a nights up on that because of the online part, sooooo much fun!!!

I'm needing a wheel now, very hard to drive anything without one! (apart from the GTi)

Thank you for all of your welcomes too, made me feel right at....LFS? :P

Hope to see you all out there
Quote from Bawbag :Haha, it allready is, the demo was very addictive! SPent many a nights up on that because of the online part, sooooo much fun!!!

I'm needing a wheel now, very hard to drive anything without one! (apart from the GTi)

Thank you for all of your welcomes too, made me feel right at....LFS? :P

Hope to see you all out there

I'm sure a wheel does help, but I'm too broke to get one so I can't be certain! I do know though that you can make a huge improvement in lap times just through practice. I'm much quicker than when I started (althgouh still nothing like a consistent race winner!), just through learning the cars more.
I'm just new here and just saw the name madcowie. The name brings backs lots of memorys and i was there when he was cristened with that nick name
Quote from Bawbag :Hey, I just bought S2 but i'm curious to how long it will take till I can get onto S2.

Thanks

and that was the start of a very good driver
Quote from chanoman315 :and that was the start of a very good driver

was there any need to bump such an old (and fairly useless now) thread?
Bumping a 2 year old thread, eh? Anyway, congrats to Bawbag for winning two of the AutoX competitions.
well, not quite 2 years old but i see your point. and yes, congrats on the autoX wins bawbag
Haha- classic history in the making thread!
#22 - th84
Who the hell is this barfbag guy anyway?
Quote from th84 :Who the hell is this barfbag guy anyway?

lmao i know he is a very nice bloke, and is a very good driver in alot of the cars.
Quote from th84 :Who the hell is this barfbag guy anyway?

He's not as quick as you, Tommy. But in his defense he's not nearly as ****ing annoying as you either.

Just bought S2.......
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG