The online racing simulator
Just bought S2.......
(47 posts, started )
#26 - th84
What are we trying to say here? For some reason I get the feeling that Im annoying.....

Screw you Meagan! :P
Quote from th84 :What are we trying to say here? For some reason I get the feeling that Im annoying.....

Screw you Meagan! :P

It's Megan :wink: Mike
Wow, thats some bump.

Still, its nice to see that, arguably, the current best racer in LFS was human once, even if it was way back in 2005
Quote from operator0 :Heh. Does anyone else get a chuckle now that he's online at StuntRacing SRV2?

Yeah, who's laughing now, right
And y'see this is why threads should get archived after several months.

I can't believe you made me open this thread...
Lol, bumping a 2 year old topic is kind of...usefull
Anyway, it was meant as giving the topic starter an compliment? Since he said that "that was the start of a good driver", or something like that.
#32 - Iron
You may complain that it's useless to bump an old thread like this, but it still gave me a nice smile as I wasn't around back then. It's nice to see how such a glorious career started.
Quote from Dajmin :And y'see this is why threads should get archived after several months.

I can't believe you made me open this thread...

Ach well, just goes to show......I thought it was quite amusing
Gratz for winning two prices from LX competition.. unfair
Why is it unfair? He drove faster than the other people. It's called a competition, and the winner is the one that does best. No unfairness in him being good or everyone else being less good.
Was hes the guy that won the LX month, or at least one week of it?
#37 - AW06
Quote from The Very End :Was hes the guy that won the LX month, or at least one week of it?

he won 2weeks (i think)

and its great that this thread has been bumped....i wasent around then and ive seen him around here..
Quote from The Very End :Was hes the guy that won the LX month, or at least one week of it?

He won two weeks of it, first and third.. I think he could be able to won the second too.. I think he didn't tried the week 2, didn't see the name on the list.

Quote from tristancliffe :Why is it unfair? He drove faster than the other people. It's called a competition, and the winner is the one that does best. No unfairness in him being good or everyone else being less good.

Didn't really meant it like that but nvm..
W00t :S
Damn he better be good at racing then!
Arrgh, i waited 2 days now on the code, and i got nothing.
What should i do?!
MrEko, du köpte inte koden från LFS.net utan från liveforspeed.se, vilket resulterar i att det tar lite längre tid. Om du satt in pengar på kontot igår får du säkerligen koden idag.

Edit: Din voucherkod har skickats.

MrEko purchased his voucher at the (non-instant) Swedish salespoint.
Quote from MrEko :Arrgh, i waited 2 days now on the code, and i got nothing.
What should i do?!

hmm.. wait longer?
#43 - arco
Wow! I remember this thread. Who would have known...
I've got an old replay where he was mighty impressed with my driving, and called me fast... things surely changes.
Quote from arco :Wow! I remember this thread. Who would have known...
I've got an old replay where he was mighty impressed with my driving, and called me fast... things surely changes.

Lol, good old memories hu?
Thread put a big smile on my face.
Wow, I actually remember this thread. I didn't post in it, but I remember it vividly reading it now. Congrats on your progress, Mr. Mooney

Just bought S2.......
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG