The online racing simulator
Yay Top Gear!
(118 posts, started )
np lol just be ready this sunday
I was gonna make a new thread, but the latest issue has in-car and out photos of Hammond's crash.
Quote from TiJay :Ah, but who is the Stig..?

The first Stig was ex Formula 1 driver Perry McCarthy
wrong ... that was the old stig...

EDIT wooops.... misread :rolleyes:
Gentlemen, fire up your torrents!
I believe the whole idea of `The Stig` is because they can't get the same driver to do all the runs. So rather than have critics saying that the tests aren't fair, as they wouldn't be with a driver of different ability in the car.
What's that tune playing in the "Trailers"? Sounds quite good from the little i can hear of it
Will top gear be available in HD?
Quote from afastest :Will top gear be available in HD?

It won't be broadcast in the UK in HD but I suppose may be later available on DVD HD/Blueray in HD (of course that depends if it was filmed in HD).
nvm
lol madman_cz
New episode just started! Now just a few hours for a rip to come out...
Ya lucky stiffs, I gotta wait until River or VUK makes a torrent.
hehe great first episode Won't spoil it for those who didnt see it other than you'll love it
Quote from Xaid0n :hehe great first episode Won't spoil it for those who didnt see it other than you'll love it

:iagree:
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :What's that tune playing in the "Trailers"? Sounds quite good from the little i can hear of it

If you mean the theme music from Top Gear, it's taken from 'Jessica' by The Allman Brothers Band. Good track
when is it going to be on youtube??
Heh, it hit the net within minutes of the show ending, I downloaded it and added it to my collection. =D
i missed topgear yesterday anyone know when it's repeated?
Wednesday, 7pm - 8pm on BBC 2 I think.

Edit: Yup, according to the Radio Times
nice one tristan!
thanks for the quick response!
it was very fun. I won't say what happened. (don't want to spoil it for you) :P

Yay Top Gear!
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG