The online racing simulator
Castrol Racing
(98 posts, started )
Quote from racer hero :Well good luck with your team but BEATNU is still more lowel and has better drivers!

That is very low. That is a personal attack, not only against Niko but against his team. I think you should get a ban from the forum for that but I doubt that will happen. I don't think you are the sort of person that BEATNU wants in their team and I will be notifying the team leader about it.
Hmm racerhero that wasn't very nice now was it? How do you know we are the better team? We haven't challenged any other teams yet since we are fairly new just like LFSn00bs team. Give other teams the respect they deserve mate. sorry LFSn00b and good luck with your team buddy
Quote from LFSn00b :And racerhero, how do you know that im faster on other tracks, you seem just to drive in the crappy oval with your crappy BF1. Don't start a flamewar against BTU and CR.

Don't worry there isn't going to be any flaming. If there is people will find themselves dropped from the team. It's not the behaviour I wan't in my team.
good
yes good luck LFSnoob dont listern to racerhero he does not represent us and sorry for his words he had no right in sayin that
Why is this whole attitude of "my team is better than yours111" even needed? I see it a LOT recently in threads and I can only shake my head about it. illepall
Quote from zeugnimod :Why is this whole attitude of "my team is better than yours111" even needed? I see it a LOT recently in threads and I can only shake my head about it. illepall

even the flag next to my name looks better than yours.
:P

Niko, don´t worry. it´s always hard for absolutely new teams, they usually have a hard time finding (decent) members.
You can't rush things. Get your team known in the Stock Hatch league (positively would be best ) and people will soon start joining. It takes time to setup a team.
Good luck with CR n00b
If i know you right you are doing this for the post's j/k

Good luck Niko
Hope you get a good thing going
Quote from LFSn00b :No, i'm not doing this for posts. But thank you shaguar also

I'll think i go hotlapping.

Notice the j/k please
I met Banister a while ago on the CLC servers, good luck with your new team!
Sorry if I havent been racing with u guys.... I'm in a different time region so ya... Ive been busy at STCC lately... Anyways I'll probly be able to race with u guys this weekend.
Question...

How do I check my miles???

and Also I dont have the full crap just the demo, I cant afford to unlock it right now, but I'm just courious...
i dont think u can.... u have to go to lfsworld and click online stats.. but i dont think demo has it.... sorry...
Quote from Btoryo :i dont think u can.... u have to go to lfsworld and click online stats.. but i dont think demo has it.... sorry...

maybe I can be your demo racer :P
Umm idk ask LFSn00b he the leader of us minions lol....
Quote from Btoryo :Umm idk ask LFSn00b he the leader of us minions lol....

First things first, I have to get my main PC up and running... thats for sure... when I get my new motherboard and have my conroe up and running I'll also be using my Logitech GTForce steeringwheel I think...

Also I have my sets on my main PC... I need to get it up and running ^^;;
I think Niko (LFSN00b) will be more for S2 rather than Demo racing! How about you buy an S2 Licence and get a few thousand miles under your belt
Question... it says something about unlocking the first of every moth or something... what are they talking about?
#45 - joen
Quote from Ku-sama :Question... it says something about unlocking the first of every moth or something... what are they talking about?

Please use the search. This has been explained millions of times.
Quote from Ku-sama :Question... it says something about unlocking the first of every moth or something... what are they talking about?

Quote from http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=agreement :3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.
3.2 You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock.
3.3 We recognise that people may buy a new computer or reinstall their operating system from time to time. For this reason, we will automatically give you an extra spare unlock every first day of the month, up to a maximum of 2 spare unlocks available. The number of unlocks you have left can be found on your status page.
3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

See wasnt to hard was it Now back to the topic of Castrol Racing Team
okay, I get what its talking about now....

So, LFSN00B, how about that question
Can't find any of the members in servers illepall

It's kind of hard to race with a mouse you know?

Castrol Racing
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG