The online racing simulator
Car Speed
(70 posts, started )
Quote from spsamsp :Boring. Close the thread please.

You are boring. Close your mouth please.
Oh my god! More threads like this one and the forum would look like having some pretty bad disease. Nothing useful came up, only Falcon140(and few other guys to be fair, but he was the "main") wanted to feel great or whatever so he broadcasted publically that "He drives a car, he does!!!!!" I hope that you at least glanced at Traffic rules before starting claiming that you are a good driver. Anyone can control a car - especially with auto tranny. Being a good driver requires much more than capability of controlling the vehicle all right...

OK, enough of this senseless blah-blahing...

Please, close this thread, it never had nothing to say and it will never have...
Quote from pasibrzuch :You are boring. Close your mouth please.

N00B. That's all i need to say, have you even contributed to this thread? illepall
It is better that he think he is 'good, safe driver' than 'good, fast driver'

Driving a car in young age is very exiting, and it's normal reaction to shareing this with others, when you're happy. Not?

He asked about speed tacho. Following off-topic was just people punishing him about driving a car. And they were right, because city isn't a good place to start learning
So Falcon, please go out of city and drive on a meadow or forest, away from childrens, which don't want to feel ABS 'trtrtrtr' on their stomach.
y dont u shut up and post somewhere that needs a good post, this topic is closed.

besides u only have 12 posts... and u decide to post here....
Now now children, insulting others will bring no good to these forums, and its not about quantity, its about quality of posts. Jakg for example, he has loads of posts, but no real content to them, where as someone such as SamH, has less posts, but his posts are much more informative, and knowledgable.
lol

i love the way u make insults seem like compliments..
What? I'm not insulting Jakg, well outside our usual bashing of him for blenders or other minor things.
#60 - Jakg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Jakg for example, he has loads of posts, but no real content to them

oi!

Ok, i really should put some more context in here
Falcon... it sounds to me like you are some young teenager that lies on forums like these just to get some "cred" from other kids of a similar age.

say you did drive like you claim. i cant believe that you would drive on open, public roads, putting other motorists lives in danger. how old did you say you where... 14 right? im suppirsed you can even reach the "gas" pedals at that age.

seriously you are endangering the lives of many innocent people by being so careless...

just wait untill you have a LEGAL offical permit. i am 16... never been behind the wheel of a car. i dont intend to untill i am 17 (which is the legal driving age here in the UK). i wouldnt want to put other peoples live in danger in the community i live in...

just think about that.
#62 - Jakg
To DANDAMAN, i learnt to drive when i was 14, and couldn't see anything wrong with that BUT i would only do it on private roads (a private airfeild, which is legal) - i know that if i were to go on a road i couldn't trust myself not to do something dangerous
on private land yea.... thats fine because there isnt any chance of causing harm to other drivers .. but thats not the point what he was making
i couldnt reach the pedals???

how tall do u think 14 year olds are, i am 5' 9"
Quote from Falcon140 :i couldnt reach the pedals???

how tall do u think 14 year olds are, i am 5' 9"

I'm 17 and 6'2" whats your point?

I participate in regular drifting contests with my friends in my Miata, I have been driving for 3 years... guess what, I'm an aewsome driver but that didnt stop the tree from falling right infront of my car... if I had more driving experiance then it could have been avoided... shit happens, don't say your a great driver until you have had 10+ years of on road experiance and have taken multiple race courses/lessions...

as for the speedometer, most of the time, they are on the drivetrain... if you want true speed then stick an infred sensor under your car and point it to the ground....
I was driving cars when i was like 12, 1st crash happened when i was 13 and it happened because i couldn't see out the back of the car, so i nudged a wall going backwards, nothing happened tho. Just had to wipe off dust from the rear bumper.
I wouldn't say he drives like an idiot if he were alone, but 4 more people in the car, fu**ing idiot indeed.
It should be on wheel speed for road cars, but BF1, FO8 and GTRs should have it on actual velocity IMO.
Quote from duke_toaster :It should be on wheel speed for road cars, but BF1, FO8 and GTRs should have it on actual velocity IMO.

Why? They shouldn't have speedos at all!

Car Speed
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG