The online racing simulator
got some drift/kart ideas
(14 posts, started )
well i got some pictures of some kart tracks and i was wondering if someone could make these into layouts.ill put some more up if this thread gets any good replies
Attached images
corce.jpg
kart_layout.gif
track.jpg
cource_01.jpg
Working on the 4th layout right now
More ideas
Attached images
tracks.jpg
sorry for asking (im abit noobarish ) these layouts, can they be used for playing online with???
Quote from niffer022 :sorry for asking (im abit noobarish ) these layouts, can they be used for playing online with???

In theory yes.
cool
stew is that track meant to be a kart track?
I can't remember. It's either a Kart Track or Drift Track.
On my PC it's just in a folder called Tracks
well, ill make it fit in the parking lot area
Quote from theycallmeebryan :stew is that track meant to be a kart track?

well to me kart tracks are more fun to drift on.alot of your older drift courses are kart tracks.plus im gettin tired of big giant corners to drift on.
Well here is Owara Circuit.... whats good about the map you gave me is it has the section lengths right on the diagram... so in LyTe i was about to accurately measure out the length of each corner.... the track is perfect in size according to those dimensions....

here is a SS for now... i still am going to add barriers and tires and cones and goodies, then ill upload

The start is in the pits, and im actually going to make it like a real pit area as the parking lot lines are already there

What cha think?
Looking good, man
looking really nice.i'll try it out when i get home.i found another layout that seems pretty cool.anyone kow where i can get layouts of real drift courses in japan
Attached images
lime_rock_cw_v3_1_0001.jpg

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG