XR GT
Formula V8
Formula XR
LX4
UF 1000
UF GTR
MRT5
XF GTI
No way I'd choose this fat a** FZ over those lovely shapes of the XRR...
#52 - Davo
Baby got back

The XRR looks like a XRT on steroids, ok if you're into that sort of thing.
1. RB4 GT
2. XR GTR
3. FZ50 GTR
4. LX 4

I would have put in the FZ50 somewhere in there, but I think the rear looks a bit off. I liked it better in the teaser screens when it had Dual pipes on either side of the rear.
Someone raised the point on commending the LFS devs for there "fantasy cars" , gotta agree there designs are pretty tidy even with the obvious real world cars they "borrowed" from..

Rfactor devs (if you look here) take notice your cars are fugly and they drive funny too
XR GTR, when i saw the first pictures of that i was like woaaaaaaaaaah
XFG GTi...no seriously the XRR, and FZR are the hottest.
i think the RAC
Formula V8 for me

the flat sidepods remind me of older F1 cars.
Quote from Davo :Baby got back

The XRR looks like a XRT on steroids, ok if you're into that sort of thing.

Better having Schwarzenegger's muscles than big mama's a... erm... buttocks!
FZ5 for me. Followed by FZR but the UF1 kindergarden skin(painted pink) is just on another level.
Like a lot of the other posters here, I went with the FZ50. It just screams "Italian style".

However, I like most of them. I think the XRT and RB4 are cool too.
i cant vote,i love all
#63 - SamH
Quote from Dajmin :Like a lot of the other posters here, I went with the FZ50. It just screams "Italian style".

I was going to vote for the UF1000.. because it just screams "Italian Job"
I voted for FZR, but LX6 and many others cars looks great too...
Quote from SamH :I was going to vote for the UF1000.. because it just screams "Italian Job"

Man that was bad. Did you spend 2 hours thinking of that one?
XRT for me, never fails to impress me, especially with a good skin.
FZR for me, strong shapes, sexy proportion and the ass...

:lovies:

UF1 also rocks, but the front looks just a bit too modern to me (i want chrome for S3 ^^)
XFR for me, just by looking at it, you can feel it's muscles, naughty boy really
FZ50 is also great, when you put a black color on it, and lower it down, looking from that TV camera and doing some drifting, donuts, or whatever, it's very sexy..
As Tristan said, LX4 and LX6 are lacking some more detailed modeling(all cars do, when we are at it), but it is really noticable with LX's and UF1/R also, when i see UF1 with no roof, doing rally X, it makes me wanna puke.. so arcadish, it's ridicolous..
I hope we see some detailed car models by S2 full..

EDIT:
Did anyone else noticed how XFR is similiar to C4 WRC car?
I watched the Super special stage of WRC monte carlo yesterday, on GP track (awesome coverage btw), and i noticed how C4 wrc has that bad ass look of XFR, especially at the rear..
I know, they are not that similiar when you watch them closely, the front headlights, etc, totally different, but it has that attitude that XFR has, when you see them moving..
#70 - robt
friends pc?
this thread is about the look of the cars.
no need to exaggerate.

even a demo racer may have seen all of the s2 cars without using some crack.
#72 - robt
good point. i apologise. im doing 100 things at once so didnt think it through. its been one of those days.
Quote from Dajmin :Man that was bad. Did you spend 2 hours thinking of that one?

No, it wasn't bad. It was awful.
The RAC! It just looks so classy!
FXR or XRR, can't decide.

Voted FXR, just looks hot

Best looking car in LFS?
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG