Formula V8
Formula XR
LX4
UF 1000
UF GTR
MRT5
XF GTI
Best looking car in LFS?
Bit bored, so come on people, what do YOU think is the best looking car in the sim?.

Reasons please

For me it would have to be the XF GTR, to me this car screams speed, it looks like it's doing 100mph standing still, just the right amount of "rice" without looking too tacky, just a VERY purposefull looking car
Woo first post for me

I really like the look of the FZ5. It flows well, looks gourgeous, and its like the perfect mating between a Ferrari 456 and a Porsche 911.

All it needs it a convertible top and we be rollin'
The BF1!
#4 - JJ72
fz50. don't think it requires explanation.
Put FZ50 GTR.

Was going to put LX6, but then it occurred to me that they don't look quite as good as actual Caterhams (imo), so I marked it down as "must try harder".

Good thread btw, don't think anyone's polled this before
love the look of the xrr.
FXO GTR, look ubber sexy i think, and handles great..
I personally think that the nicest car in LFS is the BF1, it is the most recent addition and looks the best. I hardly ever race the BF1 though. My second choice would be the FXO GTR or the XR GTR which both look great.

mad
2nd for me would CERTAINLY be the FZ50, it does look sublime, infact, it would look awesome in the flesh
Quote from sinbad :Was going to put LX6, but then it occurred to me that they don't look quite as good as actual Caterhams (imo), so I marked it down as "must try harder".

Compared to road Caterhams they lack so much detail... but LX6 is much more look-a-like to race-prepped Lotus Super 7.

My answer is also FZ50, too bad it has worse handling than a trashed real life Porsche 911.
FZR looks best imo.
Definately the XRR. The mean look of that machine is magnificent! I feel the power when i drive, no doubt about that!
Taking a quick look in skin viewer, the XFR and XR GT turbo look nice but none of the cars in LFS look anything specially good for me. But I guess it is mostly down to the fact that LFS doesn't yet have the cars I like the most.

Voted for XR GT turbo
Voted for the lovely RAC.
IMO, for fictional cars (if you want to see what truely awful fictional cars look like, see rFactor), the cars in LFS look VERY nice indeed, which is the main reason for the poll
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Definately the XRR. The mean look of that machine is magnificent! I feel the power when i drive, no doubt about that!

Yeah, the XRR is the best looking, imho. Mainly due to the long hood, I guess (a departement in which the FXR is severely lacking). Too bad I can't drive it at competitive speeds and mostly use the FXR among the big GTRs (if any at all). The FZ5 is not bad, but I feel that something is wrong with it. I can't put my finger on it, but somehow it looks rather plump to me -- especially if compared to a 911 or the Maranello.
FZ50 GTR for me, although I do like the proportions of the Formula V8.

If the LX's were more detailed (e.g. lights being attached, springs looking more like springs etc) and a touch more realistic to look at then they might win, but the lack of complexity goes against them for this vote (but is the reason why they are the best handling).
no doubt best looking is FZ50 GTR, but to drive it's nightmare to me
Raceabout
Quote from tristancliffe :If the LX's were more detailed (e.g. lights being attached, springs looking more like springs etc) and a touch more realistic to look at then they might win, but the lack of complexity goes against them for this vote (but is the reason why they are the best handling).

Fingers crossed for a future patch hey Tristan?
Fingers, arms, legs, earlobes, eyes, toes, hairs, lungs, brain lobes, testicles and nasal passages crossed too!
I voted for FZ50 GTR simply because... "baby got back"
1.FZ50 , 2.XRR , and 3.FXO

Best looking car in LFS?
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG