The online racing simulator
REMINDER: The SimRS winter Club Rally season kicks off this weekend!
Just a reminder for those who are interested! For those who arn't, atleast give it a try.. it's fun! You can view the full schedule at SimRS.com, and you can contact me at [email protected] with any questions/comments/concerns you may have.

See you there!
Also, note that the server name has changed!

Server name (for the time being) is now: [SimRS] Club Rally
Hi, I have been looking for a rallycross champ. So I'm joining Should I submit the entry form on the web site or contact you in the person?
coursework permitting i'll be there.... my internet is being a bit stupid this morning and this site is the only one working for me atm so i'll try and fill out the entry form later

cheers!
Quote from RaceDoctor :
Hi, I have been looking for a rallycross champ. So I'm joining Should I submit the entry form on the web site or contact you in the person?

I receieved your entry, but be aware that this isn't a rallycross event! This is a stage rally, which is something completely different. You can get a feel for what a stage rally on LFS is like here, and if you have any further questions feel free to ask!
Quote from andy_bonjon :coursework permitting i'll be there.... my internet is being a bit stupid this morning and this site is the only one working for me atm so i'll try and fill out the entry form later

cheers!

It wouldn't be the same without you, hope you can make it!
For today rally event i maybe arrive a little late, i will do anything to participate at the right time but in case i'm late dont waste time waiting for me.
It's a remote possibility but in case i will arrive late i just let you know.
Quote from XenoWolf :It wouldn't be the same without you, hope you can make it!

lol thanks i will try my best! Im doing some CAD work designing a bottle jack for a car so it may get done quickly or it could be a day or two! lol it depends how nice the program wants to be to me today! If i cant make it i'll let you know for definite later
not going to be able to make it... im still in our design room at uni and im not finished so i wont be home in time... hopefully i'll make it tomorrow night

good luck to every one taking part though
Results from this afternoon's event:

surprised to see that the fz5 didnt win! as the stages today are later tonight i should be able to make it!
I signed up but I misunderstood the start time and can´t make it afterall. So scratch my name. Sorry.
Quote from andy_bonjon :surprised to see that the fz5 didnt win! as the stages today are later tonight i should be able to make it!

The FZ5 (Loco) did win, I just forgot to re-organize the spreadsheet to reflect the finishing order. Oops!
Do to low attendance (read: zero attendance), tonights event was cancelled.
For a moment i believed that i won!

Eh, at 24.00 (Italy time) was a little too late for lfs!
I think when you organize events at 12.00 (your time zone) it's better because you can have all us euro people.
So i hope that you will not be busy with work/study/life and organize other very entertaining rally racing.
Cmon everyone, LFS rally it's fun! And it may not look but also really challenging!
Yeah loads of people complain there is no stage rallying, well this is as close is you're going to get for the time being! It's great fun and makes a change from the normal races. One lap on each stage to get things right is pretty difficult!!
Quote from Rubenz81 :For a moment i believed that i won!

Eh, at 24.00 (Italy time) was a little too late for lfs!
I think when you organize events at 12.00 (your time zone) it's better because you can have all us euro people.
So i hope that you will not be busy with work/study/life and organize other very entertaining rally racing.
Cmon everyone, LFS rally it's fun! And it may not look but also really challenging!

I'm trying to toss it up a bit to see if I can lure in more North American people with the later start time. If I have another incident like last night I'll just go back to scheduling all of my events at noon EST. I'll just chaulk this one up as 'growing pains'..
Just 'finished' (I'll probably end up tweaking it a little here and there) the SimRS zero car.

You can check it out here.
im liking it.... just one question.... shouldnt it be the 00 car? it is over here is it different in the us?
Quote from andy_bonjon :im liking it.... just one question.... shouldnt it be the 00 car? it is over here is it different in the us?

Typically we have three zero cars over here, triple-zero, double-zero and single-zero. Single-zero is the final one that runs at speed and opens the stage.
Sounds good , I would like to give it a try. Do i need to sign up or just turn up?

Is there a layout I can download? as i dont know what the stages are like.
Quote from anttt69 :Sounds good , I would like to give it a try. Do i need to sign up or just turn up?

Is there a layout I can download? as i dont know what the stages are like.

Well, if you know which event you'd like to attend you can submit an entry here. You are not required to, but it makes things a little easier for me. Also, be sure to read the SimRS rulebook prior to joining us.

No layout downloads are required, the 'stages' are one-lap sprints around a variety of different circuits already available in S2.

I've been messing around in Photoshop for the last hour or so, and came up with a new logo I think I'll be sticking with. Looks a lot cleaner and more 'professional' than the current one.

Expect a website re-design in the near future aswell, when I get some time.
I will try to partecipate to both 20 and 21 events, not sure but i will try.
Great idea, and yes we have 000 ,00 and 0 cars here too.
If you dont like skinning just ask and tell me the car you want to be skinned!
I like the logo! Now you only need an "advertisement" car with big logos to "advertise" when you race in other servers!
I've just done a quick personal skin for the upcoming events, as i used logos from your website i ask you permissions to use it for the events (and also for racing on other servers so you get free advertisement! )
Preview pics included:
Attached images
XRTSRS.jpg
XRTSRS1.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG