The online racing simulator
#1 - Krane
Do not try this at home. Remember, this is a professional boat captain.
LOL! lucky he didnt drown
EDIT: who needs submarines?
*shudder* I've been at sea. Boats have this annoying tendancy of telling you that in over a minute you will die, they dont move fast but they carry the mommentum of a solar system - and so much is out of your control with currents and windage - and so much goes wrong so often - and frustratingly it happens at such a pace that it's hardly seat of your pants and more of an innevitability steadily heading toward you.

*squirms at the thought of her first submarine experience - in a 28ft motor sailor*.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Kev said :English people aren't allowed to be scared of boats. Pull yourself together.

I have the Welsh flag on my profile, a Welsh flag as my avatar, featuring a car emblazoned with a very Welsh design, in Welsh colours, with the Welsh dragon on the side, and the word "CYMRU" over the top.

I must be English. lol
"The cook thinks maybe something isn't quite right."
Ramming Speed!
#7 - JTbo
There is nothing wrong with boats, really. I have drown only twice, luckily there was always someone who could get breathing to work and heart to beat. Ground vessels are much more dangerous, I still have some permanent damage on my hand after one accident.

What do you mean I'm prone to accidents? I'm just walking disaster, okay
Now that is seriously impressive.
Quote from Krane :Do not try this at home. Remember, this is a professional boat captain.

damn! i was gonna try it in the bath tonight!
kool move
HAHA That is rather funny, I own a boat (well my father and I do)! Bit smaller then that one but still rather big (cabin cruiser), must make sure we dont go near that bridge! oh well wont this winter as its out in dry dock at moment, but bring on summer and il go bridge ramming :o (dont think dad will like that to his lovely boat :razz
Now only if every boat could do that they wouldn't need drawbridges =)
that would be amazing to see.

Xgames boat stunts
Quote from Becky Rose :I have the Welsh flag on my profile, a Welsh flag as my avatar, featuring a car emblazoned with a very Welsh design, in Welsh colours, with the Welsh dragon on the side, and the word "CYMRU" over the top.

I must be English. lol

Wales isn't a real country. It's a county with it's own flag. It'd be like me saying I live in the country of Lincolnshire.
nice. bet the snorkal store onboard was having a great day
that's a good effort, right there!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG