The online racing simulator
Donuts in a Nova...
(22 posts, started )
#1 - TiJay
Donuts in a Nova...
Ricer
#4 - ajp71
The best bit about Nova videos is reading the chavmobile vs. Skyline vs. heap of American scrap iron inter ricer wars
Hmm, arent vauxall RHD Opels?
Seems an Opel Corsa clone to me.
But Opel corsa arent FWD?
Then it's a nice attempt to get rid of this boring FWD companys policy.
So +1.
It is legal in England to do that to a car? I mean it's street legal after that? (dont know if it's in England but i know Vauxall are form there so i may be wrong)
the best thing you can do with a Nova is....

burn it!
Quote from Rubenz81 :Hmm, arent vauxall RHD Opels?

yes, but you can also get RHD opels In Ireland we have RHD Opels, UK is the only place that renames them.
Quote from nikimere :the best thing you can do with a Nova is....

burn it!

Vauxhall Nova? Yes.

Chevy Nova (66-84)? Absolutely not!
Quote from Rubenz81 :Hmm, arent vauxall RHD Opels?
Seems an Opel Corsa clone to me.
But Opel corsa arent FWD?
Then it's a nice attempt to get rid of this boring FWD companys policy.
So +1.
It is legal in England to do that to a car? I mean it's street legal after that? (dont know if it's in England but i know Vauxall are form there so i may be wrong)

The Nova is a cheaper older version of the Corsa. The people who buy them tend to rice them up as they just passed their test and needed a cheap car.

And it's street legal to do it if you get it checked at some place (I forget what) to make sure you didn't weaken the chassis or anything that would make it a hazard to other motorists.
:riceboy: :riceboy:
wth:
Quote :
m2themillsey (1 month ago)
Hiya is the your car??? If so wot did you do 2 make it rear wheel drive

Cheers Millsey
(Reply)
millsey123 (1 month ago)
yeah mate it is my car. the engine is in the boot mate making it rwd

Quote from Stew2000 :wth:

yes, you can place a engine there. check out the boost-beast, it has 2 engines - 1 in the front and 1 instead of the rear seats. worked for the clio too (see clio sport )
Quote from TiJay :Thought this would entertain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ;mode=related&search=

Fair play to the guy, he had it converted so it's not just some idiot trying to donut... but it's still a bloody Nova!illepall

CHAV

IniT homiey im gunna go show ouf ma new nova mate . right soreted init moosh illepall

whats more embarasing : I know where that place is !
*DOH*

Quote from 96 GTS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rr61Y1oNMU&NR

I thought that was pretty funny, just how amazingly lame it is.

Yep ... considering that astra is a decent litttle carr tooo ...

everytime someone chavs a car, the man upstairs kills a kitten
that is exactly why I wouldnt buy a second hand hot hatch...
The only way to turn a Nova into a hot hatch is to set fire to it! And then twang it into the sun. In summer.

Even then it'd be a bit cold round the edges.
Quote from herki :yes, you can place a engine there. check out the boost-beast, it has 2 engines - 1 in the front and 1 instead of the rear seats. worked for the clio too (see clio sport )

I saw this monster some time ago in TV. This car is a weapon... 600 hp in a Opel Corsa A. Just crazy:wow:
A Nova with 4 chavs in it drives off a cliff and plunges into the sea below... killing all 4 chavs. What's the tragedy?

[answer]A nova seats 5! [/answer]

Donuts in a Nova...
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG