The online racing simulator
TR Season 1 - New LFS Video!
(32 posts, started )
Quote from KeMoT :Thank you. Which one ?

KeMoT.net - maintaining a page in multiple languages always a big + for me, I never do it =) did you make 4ignition page as well?
Great video, I especially liked the long flying-cam shot of the start of the KY NAT Rev FOX race. Good work
BUMP!

has anyone still got this video? i remember it being extremley good, i just wanna watch it again
hm looked through my 800+ lfs video collection and wtf its not in there! - a shame!
I need this in uber hd please

I can mirror this on a few servers... I'd be glad to help with some bandwidth
Quote from anbiddulph :BUMP!

has anyone still got this video? i remember it being extremley good, i just wanna watch it again

I do =) Sorry I didn't realize the links were outdated and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I've updated the links in the original post at the top and also added a high quality version.
Quote from Imphy :I do =) Sorry I didn't realize the links were outdated and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I've updated the links in the original post at the top and also added a high quality version.

cant really blame ya, it was 2 years ago! Thanks for updating the links! anyway, i love your editing style

TR Season 1 - New LFS Video!
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG