L
M
XL
XXL
S
XXXL
I have no idea
I don't wear T-Shirts
Quote from AndroidXP :I normally vary between L and XL, depending on how the specific shirt is cut (and on the time of the year ), but I voted for XL, because I rather have it a bit too large than a bit too small.

Same here. Have a couple of L's and XXL's lying around which seem almost the same size.
Usually S.

If the shirts are big, then XS, or if the shirts very small, then M. But normally S
anthing from s to xl really ... ive got a weird body i guess
Voted for large, though I am quite small (5 7" 125 pounds), because the T shirts, unless they are very expensive (10 Euros or more each wholesale) will shrink a size. Agood shirt that wont shrink will be Hanes Beefy T. Dont ask why I know this.
#30 - Gunn
Different brand of shirts can be very different sizes, eg: a medium in some brands is really very small while in another brand it may be more like a large.

I voted Large to be safe, there's nothing worse than a t-shirt that's too small.
Stereotypical short and fat American here, hehehe . So it's 5' 8 and an XXL for me. Though if part of the "new year's resolution" holds, hopefully I'll only need XL in the future .
S to M (hmm )
good to see.. i was one of the first people to vote here, and its nice to see there are other Smalls here..
I wear small here - any other size would swallow my 5'4" 112 pound body
hi,

I voted S, but, i may wear XS depending country size.
Also, maybe 12y olds kids would wear XS ?
I voted XL, but sometimes could be L depending of it is american like crazy sizes or not. Sometimes I also takes L for polo and XL for TShirt...
L, depending on how it's cut though - I wear some M and XL too...
i voted small coz i like my t-shirts to be skinny (i'm not emo I just have fashion taste!)
S to M but a relatively tall fit is a good idea.
Since Im an Asian, so sizes are different from others.. by giving the width of the shirt might help a little..
#41 - JJ72
this pool might not be too accurate since a size can be very different in US and UK.

but I wears M in h&m, so I guess a M.
I voted XXL, but currently weighing in at 20 stone (about 340lbs) I may need a xxxl...
#43 - shim
Med fits me.. but i prefer shirts that are a lil more loose.. find em cooler in the summer.. and in winter time, ive always got a jumper on, so no need for a smaller shirt :P
victor, scawen

it is a very good idea. i think you really can make money with it , and ofcouse good that other people see the name,

i have seen the other theard with the pics.

i see that there are comming much more womans, maybe you need to make a woman t-shirt model, then u get more a woman line :d see pics and u know what i mean

i have add some pics,

for victor a line dutch i dont know have to say in english srrt : t-shits met en diepe V

reintjan hoiting
Attached images
zm3171514.jpeg
I think tall sizes might be agood idea. My ideal size is XLT considering i'm 6'8" and 255-260 ish. XXLT's are just too big but some people on here are bigger than me. (20 stones )

nice bell curve, btw
Quote from mattlikespeoples :I think tall sizes might be agood idea. My ideal size is XLT considering i'm 6'8" and 255-260 ish. XXLT's are just too big but some people on here are bigger than me. (20 stones )

nice bell curve, btw

I'm 6' 4 and weigh around half of you O.o
(Tall and thin just how I like it) ^_^
Quote from AndroidXP :I normally vary between L and XL, depending on how the specific shirt is cut (and on the time of the year ), but I voted for XL, because I rather have it a bit too large than a bit too small.

100% dito
Quote from hotmail :t-shits met en diepe V

T-shirt with a V-collar, I suppose.. but are shirts really called shits in in your language? Big grin
I voted for Medium, although I vary between medium and small. I'm afraid there won't be many in my size though, as it seems most people are larger than I am.
Quote from Batterypark :T-shirt with a V-collar, I suppose.. but are shirts really called shits in in your language?

jip same , thx m8

reintjan
This thread is closed

What T-Shirt size do you wear?
(57 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG