M
XL
XXL
S
XXXL
I have no idea
I don't wear T-Shirts
What T-Shirt size do you wear?
I voted for Large. But, like I said in the other poll, I would only buy a long sleeve shirt if it were offered in tall sizes. Otherwise the sleeves always end up being too short.
any idea on pricing? even a rough idea?
#4 - axus
To be safe, I'd go XL despite normally wearing L... thing is, there's noticable difference between the definitions for sizes from brand to brand. It'd be nice if you gave us some dimensions, like shoulder width, sleeve lenght, height etc. so we can have a relative idea.
Quote from nikimere :any idea on pricing? even a rough idea?

I don't want to say any figures because we only have rough figures and it varies with each shirt and the printing / embroidering done on them. But the price will of course be reasonable. Not "cheap" because they are high quality shirts we will be using from known T-Shirt manufacturers. But not a rip-off either. We will want you to be happy with your purchase. So if you want a rough idea I think you can compare it with a comparable shirt in a shop which has reasonable prices. They will originate from Holland by the way so there won't be any British export prices issue due to the strong pound.
Quote from axus :To be safe, I'd go XL despite normally wearing L... thing is, there's noticable difference between the definitions for sizes from brand to brand. It'd be nice if you gave us some dimensions, like shoulder width, sleeve lenght, height etc. so we can have a relative idea.

In the shop I will try to show these things with as much detail as possible (literal measured dimensions & images of real people wearing the products)

This thread is mainly meant to give us a first indication of size ratio's.
I normally vary between L and XL, depending on how the specific shirt is cut (and on the time of the year ), but I voted for XL, because I rather have it a bit too large than a bit too small.
Another thing i like in t-shirts are the neck size.
I don't if can explain this very well, but i like t-shirts close to the neck.
Voted for L.
I voted for L, but I'm still growing so I might need XL later.
medium or large, i like large t-shirts SCAWEN, get an avatar!!!
XXL pleaaaaaaaaaaase.
Small, often XS even... What can I say, I'm just a bit narrow?
Quote from AndroidXP :I normally vary between L and XL, depending on how the specific shirt is cut (and on the time of the year ), but I voted for XL, because I rather have it a bit too large than a bit too small.

Same for me.

Usually XL or L. In the last years I noticed L often shrinked to much after washing. No not because I washed them to hot but maybe I didn't bought the best quality, who knows So now I usually look for XL shirts first.

I voted for XL for the same reason Android did. Better to have it too large than too small
Quote from Victor :In the shop I will try to show these things with as much detail as possible (literal measured dimensions & images of real people wearing the products)

This thread is mainly meant to give us a first indication of size ratio's.

Send me shirts, I'll beta-test them
M is too baggy and S makes me look camp

What about LFS chainmail? I swear down I'd buy LFS chainmail.
Well, depends what kind of 'cut' does the shirt have but usually M, sometimes they do feel too big and sometimes S is better. Skinny me
I voted XL, I can sometimes fit into L but I prefer XL for comfort and the fact im still growing :P so will last a while..
T-shirts sizes are pretty vague anyway. Ideally, height and width should be specified individually.
I'm always nekked.

But on a serious note, Large for me.
Length XL/XXL (depending manufacturer)
Width S/M (I eat to live, not live to eat )
Usually an L, but being tall its a tricky one...sometimes I have to get an XL, I guess it depends on the quality of the material.
man... shipping the shirts over to Malaysia would cost me something eh?
#24 - JTbo
XXL is way too big for me, but I prefer loose clothing, often XL does offer that but to be sure XXL is certainly enough loose so as I can't decide you can do it for me, voted for XXL anyway

Ah there is at least Quicksilver with similar problems, nice to be not alone :P
-
(EeekiE) DELETED by EeekiE
I think Scawen should make a note of usernames and t-shirt sizes requested. THEN, in the next incompatible patch, give weight penalty in-game depending on size of shirt ordered to improve the realism of the simulation.
This thread is closed

What T-Shirt size do you wear?
(57 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG