The online racing simulator
Can +/- car's weight easily(not only + passenger)
What about less laggy and crashes are less tramatic
in multiplayer.
why dont you stop dreaming and wait for S2 to be finished!
hmm.. what do I want in S3 (or even better yet, in S2 Final)

Advanced damage system: the deformation we have now in addition with parts that can break and fall off. Aditionally, leaks of any kind that also cause slippery roads would be appreciated.

Marbles: small rubber particles off the racing line which cause less grip. Ideally these would be generated dynamically, but I could live with prescripted ones.

Dirt on track: if you happen to have an of-road adventure, dirt should be dragged onto the track, which would also affect the grip there.

Dynamic weather. Best with a dynamically drying track.
I only want one thing:

Weather

It would add so much more excitement to the game, as people had to experiment with tyres, pressures etc. after how dry or wet it is on the track.. Also dynamically drying track as stated above..
Dynamic weather and time have already been pretty much confirmed for S3 anyway, so it's just a matter of waiting. And with those comes the need for properly working lights, so I don't think either of these things really need to keep getting requested.

Now in case anyone doesn't know, the weather in London has been a mass of thick fog for the whole week. Viewing distance is about 50 feet. I think on top of rain and snow, this kind of fog would be a nice challenge to drive in, obviously with a range of thicknesses - from a light mist to the pea soup we have right now
EVERYTHING :elefant:
better security lock.
By my point of view, i let all that concern the cars, in the hands of Scawen, Eric and Victor, LFS has the better physic around indeed, so i don't want to see things ala rFactor, with tons of vehicles, a lot of them got bad physic due to the difficulty to learn and apply this argument and LFS standard cars are a real fun.

For tracks it's another thing, i'm a pretty skilled modeler and i'm able to create a track, a real track from scratch with 3dsmax, and around there are a lot of guys like me, and in those cold days i'm close to finish a real track near my town here in Italy, with all permits (plus official datas/reference photos and videos) of the society that menage the real track, but for rFactor atm, i'll keep the final .max scene for the future, .

If the S3 comes out with a feature (plugins/tools and some documentation) to create tracks from scratch, will be a great thing, but with a 'filter' of the three developers, a quality assurance or a feature connected to the main server that host races only on official approved tracks, blocking non-official tracks.

I'm dreaming or...?

Cheers

Elwood
I have a question..do they even have a starting time on making S3? Or even know what the computer requirements are going to be? I also have some I agree with the dynamic weather also a endine that blows up when over reved and more dirt/smoke.
i want a TBO and GTR class balanced ¬¬... oh, and weather
Quote from scoobyrbac :I have a question..do they even have a starting time on making S3? Or even know what the computer requirements are going to be?

Probably not.

More and more people seem to forget that its still S2 ALPHA.
3what about a large offroad autox area with hills?
I'd like to have,

Quick-loading server list,
Less mass-disconnect (don't know why it happens),
More grip for the tyres,
DTM, WTCC cars,
Global dynamic weather.

And more racers online
Quote from zeugnimod :

More and more people seem to forget that its still S2 ALPHA.

Ah ok i hear a lot of people talking about it..then some say that it is comming out...so thats why i asked.
I made a 2 second pic of what I'd like to see in S2, but will probably have to wait till S3..... and that's brake lights that are imposible to not see, even from a distance, signals too
Attached images
Brakes (Large).jpg
#92 - p1u
I want snow/ice/water tracks

and motorcycles of course :P
I know LFS isnt NFS but could we do dyno runs and have extra parts to fix our cars? Becasue all the cars now is basically the same...if this is like a sim doesnt "sim" mean like for real? In real races all cars arent the same..so couldn't we do that here?

Dumb idea..but just wondering..
gear shift animation.
#96 - Jakg
Quote from scoobyrbac :I know LFS isnt NFS but could we do dyno runs and have extra parts to fix our cars? Becasue all the cars now is basically the same...if this is like a sim doesnt "sim" mean like for real? In real races all cars arent the same..so couldn't we do that here?

Dumb idea..but just wondering..

all the cars aren't the same, you just have the demo, if you bought the full game you'd have plenty more!

(Oh, and whats the point in modifying your car, everyone would have the "best" car and we'd be back to where we were before!)
But he wants NAAWZ!!
Quote from Jakg :all the cars aren't the same, you just have the demo, if you bought the full game you'd have plenty more!

(Oh, and whats the point in modifying your car, everyone would have the "best" car and we'd be back to where we were before!)

no he means he wants fuel mapping, timing correction etc etc , not just rice shite, hes right to a point exact engine transmission etc etc, just can be setup differently why not engine?
ragdolls e.g. if a roadcar flips to much (u can c the driver doesnt were seatbelts!) the driver should be thrown out of the car
rain
rally
slick tires for the lx4 and lx6

What do you want to see for S3?
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG