Rally Cars?
Real Life Monster trucks?
Famous Tracks?
More Test Tracks?

You Decide what you want to see.
Rally cars
Karts
Less threads about S3
I'd like a big proving ground to just go mess around in. Something with ride/handling loops, a long test oval, and large paved areas for autocrossing.
I wished when i get the licence you could make the autocross have different amounts of dirt,dust and water
oh yeah and grass.
Also I wished you could have a ramp that curves and concrete bricks to make a parking lot like in
The Fast And The Furious Tokyo Drift
#5 - Panda
Quote from ethan520 :I wished when i get the licence you could make the autocross have different amounts of dirt,dust and water
oh yeah and grass.
Also I wished you could have a ramp that curves and concrete bricks to make a parking lot like in
The Fast And The Furious Tokyo Drift

just wondering, how do you know what autocross is like? now that is.

anyways, id love to see a random corner generator. lol. that way they dont have to make a "nur ring" or whatever. although, that would be amazing to have in lfs, since it is "the proving grounds" in the automotive world.

oh yeah, prototype cars. id like my rotary powered 787b, please. something rotary powered.
hello
Well actually i'd love to see better mechanics and physics of the tracks and cars. Even i'd love to see more cars and less of this monster truck crap... thats not for live for speed. Maybe some drift tires like the colored smoke would be neat but maybe it would make the game look bad I think when the time comes it'll be bad ass and i'll most seartinly up grade
Quote from ethan520 :What do you think will be good for S3?
Is there anything you really want to see?:rally_dri
Rally Cars?
Real Life Monster trucks?
Famous Tracks?
More Test Tracks?

You Decide what you want to see.

Yeah, we NEED monster trucks illepall

P.S. how about getting ya self a copy of S2 and enjoy those features before thinking about S3
Kart (body flex)
Rally (better dirt simulation)
Complete damage system (within reasonable bounds)
More detailed/realistic car physics and inner workings
Less threads like this, which only contain obvious answers and daydreaming
Karts would be nice
- Full damage modelling (including engine)
- Serverside option to prevent Shift+S pitting and/or resetting
- Maybe a point-to-point rally stage
- Class balancing
- 4x4 off-road trucks (I'll keep plugging this one )

I've said it before and I'll say it again - there's no point adding new cars unless they bring something new to the game.
Bigger penalties for not looking after your tyres (I'm smooth me)
Engine damage from over revving/changing down to fast.
Lost of power from overheating.

and for my 16 year old daughter an enlarged South Cty, fully opened up so she can organise 'cruises' and drive about as if she's off to the shops. (I know there are some servers that do this but I think She wants a life like London so get to it guys.
yes off road pick-up trucks sound good as do on road pickups like in the aus brutes championship,

but the weather and track conditions would be the main thing, rain please and different grip levels dew to rubber build up on the racing line ect,
karts would be great too,

as for real tracks i'd love to see donington park, spa, suzuka stuff like that
An automatic forum filter to put 'what we want in the next version' into a 'junk' folder

But seriously,

For me i'd want to up the physics rate from 100hz to >400hz and if posible extent the dynamic range, both of these things should improve the faster cars behavour and help stop the 'out of range/overflow' type of physics 'explosions' we get.

Other than that,
full dynamic weather (like gp4's)
On the visuals side i like to see full pit crews and flag wavers.
Aditionals cars/classes of maybe mx5 types or elese types
On tracks, a 'ring' style track
A Telemtry reader inbuilt
VOIP inbuilt
More ridged pract/qual/race setups (force 10 mins/15mins/10 laps looping) with track changes (like gpl can)

Troy
Oh look, an S3 thread! While I'm here this is what I'd like to see in a future release:
- Graduated unlocking of tracks and cars in Single Player Mode, which can only be used online once it's been unlocked.
- Wider variation of the classes in the school, repeating the same tests over in different cars gets very repetitive.
- Improved audio. Installed CSR last night and I couldn't believe the difference!
You can see some very interesting comments in hereillepall

Damn monser track, what a hell is this; destruction derby?

Anyway I would like to see DTM car in game, I hope admins can get licence for AUDI A4 DTM 2007 car edition , even older version would be good, and I know it is inposibe but I would like to se Hockenhaim Ring in here, thats a good track and SPA is great too

So anyway 3 new tracks and 10 new car is proboulbly plan
Quote from FlintFredstone :For me i'd want to up the physics rate from 100hz to >400hz and if posible extent the dynamic range, both of these things should improve the faster cars behavour and help stop the 'out of range/overflow' type of physics 'explosions' we get.

Okay, it would help the 'explosions' but it wouldn't fix them. Just upping the Hz rate would be the backwards brute force method of solving problems. It would be much better if Scawen found other means to fix this, like a backtracking code and sanity check, which should have a far smaller impact on performance than quadrupling the physics rate.

And what do you mean by "improve the faster cars behaviour"? What kind of improvement? Aren't 2000Hz tyre physics enough?
Quote from Hankstar :Less threads about S3

I agree but what is the point in talking about s3 we might get some new cars or tracks when s2 goes final
Quote from ethan520 :What do you think will be good for S3?
Is there anything you really want to see?:rally_dri

For S3, I want to see the end of the multiple "What do you want in S3 threads"
Quote from mrodgers :For S3, I want to see the end of the multiple "What do you want in S3 threads"

Not a chance
The only things that'll stop that is the actual release of S3, and that will happen then is people will start asking about the next patch or S4, or what they did wrong in the S3 release

But I agree that these threads are pointless and probably belong in the Improvements / Suggestions forum.
SOUND! Nothing else matters!
Quote from ChaseMe :SOUND! Nothing else matters!

Turn your speakers on or just put Metallica's Black album on in the background while playing, no need to wait 'till S3.
Or how about putting Metallicas Load in

"Gimme fuel
Gimme fire
Gimme that which I desire, uh

Fuel is pumping engines
Burning hard
Loose and clean

Oh, and I burn
Turning my direction
Quench my thirst with gasoline............ la lala
Load? AS in engine load? Are you referring to the turbo modelling? Have you not noticed that an unloaded engine in LFS revs up quicker than a loaded engine? Just like real life!

Load is simulated fine, it's the turbo bit that isn't But no one cares, because we all know only girls want/like/need turbos

Oh, Metallica music. No comment on that, it's not really my thing. Am getting into H.I.M. recently though, but I guess that's a different genre. I'm not good at 'music' so if mentioning HIM in the same sentence as Metallica is considered offensive, then I apologise.
:iagree:
Not again one of these threads.. As said all the time, S2 isn't even finished yet! There will still be alot of new stuff for S2.

What do you want to see for S3?
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG