The online racing simulator
No, every time a new patch (compatible or not) comes out the whole program has to be re-written. Chances are we'll be getting a new patch (test, or not) within either the time before christmas or a little after it
this dum lfstweak isn't working.. Always searching for car -_-
Nice man! Tnx for the tip!
Go the right version of LFS?
no, you need to use version Q for LFSTweak
As stated numerous times it does not work on any version after patch Q.
If you'd read the thread you'd see you needed patch Q to use it. If you didn't read the thread then you.... ...must be nice, must... be... nice... ....should have
Since so many people come here without looking for what version LFSTweak works with, why not save us the trouble of having to anwser them, and save them from asking, by putting on tittle of the thread something like this:

LFSTweakS2 Lite 0.5Q (Old Release)

or LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old Release) (patch Q)

What you guys think?
read the thread - you need the VB6 runtimes
windows\system32

Then register the file.

Try using google (or alternative), a much faster way to get answers than just ask other people and wait for them to search and post the links. Less lazy too.
It is a pleasure...
does this work with patch V, its running but just keeps saying searching for cars and thats it...
no.
wow thats was fast :lol:

well that explains it then...... cheers
just been thinking am i better off downgrading to U or is it pointless and should i stick too V....
Quote from niffer022 :just been thinking am i better off downgrading to U or is it pointless and should i stick too V....

it wont work on U, either.

It needs patch Q, and Q ONLY
gowd what a mission this is :lol::lol:

cheers mate
Fonnybone it would be nice if you could give some information about LFSTweak development. Are there any progress or is the whole project on ice?

You have had your free time during christmas and patch V is out which means its a great opportunity to release Tweak 0,5V!

Patch Q isnt fun anymore due to the poor physics. Im waiting patiantly for any news.

Thanks Fonny

To all the people who cant read.
You need LFS 0,5Q to use the most recent LFS Tweak..
I hope i helped someone with that line.
Actually good point, because the official V patch is out and its good time to make it, but you know, easy to say, hard to do :P maybe not so hard when your'e experienced.
Fonnybone has no intention of making it for U, i think it will be the same for V - he'll probably make it for S2 Final
the download link dosent work(well yeah it does but the file is corrupted so) is there any other way i can get LFSTweakS2 05Q?

nvm if i try with my link(it wasent intended to be one but.. lol) its working
As you can read countless times in the LFSTweak thread, there is no version that works with anything else than Q.
Please use the search button next time.
:doh::iagree:
This thread is closed

LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old release for LFS v0.5Q)
(474 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG