The online racing simulator
Ah back on topic, only a transaltion patch or...any other changes too ?

I wonder...will you post some finished kitchen pics Sir Scawen ?
And what is he doing with the electricity?
Questions over questions...

Vain
Quote from GianniC :Ah back on topic, only a transaltion patch or...any other changes too ?

Quote from GianniC :Ah back on topic, only a transaltion patch or...any other changes too ?

It's mainly a new characters patch yes - it was complicated and so many lines have changed, i can't have covered all situations. So needs a lot of testing - and the new translations will need testing in the new system - so i guess there will be two test patches only week apart.

There are some other bugs that can be fixed in a compatible patch, so i'll see what i can do between now and Friday evening - which is when i hope to release it, unless things take a bit longer then it would be Saturday. No physics changes, so the FO8 leaning back / any physics improvements will be left for a later incompatible patch. As a guess, i guess this coming batch of test patches will be the final ones in this stage of physics.
we wanted pics from scawens kitchen, not from your al
Quote from Vain :And what is he doing with the electricity?
Questions over questions...

Vain

Plasterer is here today turning my gutted empty kitchen into a smooth box. I had to remove the fuses for the sockets in the kitchen. Because the sockets had to be removed, leaving exposed wires and i didn't want to elecrocute the plasterer.
LIve for speed......Plasterer..........................LFS ..... Plasterer.......gee Scawen, must of been a hard decision for you
Quote from AxusSA : I'm guessing Geraldine is the cat? Or is it the girlfriend? Keep them comming, Scawen.

Ah yes, Geraldine. That would be the goddess, and excuse me Scawen, but
from the pics i've seen she sure looks like one. Now, tell us, she's an android
right ? I mean, you're a good looking guy, but programmers aren't exactly the
sexiest thing to women I bet all this plumbing is getting you those brownie
points back, hehe. Ok sorry, for bringing the lady into this.
She's obviously a mechanoid!!! How else do you think Scawen tests the LFS AI? It's obvious the AI drivers in LFS are pissed off women judging by the way they drive... If Scawen ever codes nice AI then he'll have a happier home life too...

(No offence to the real Geraldine if I am wrong (I might not be) if she reads this!)
Who / what is Geraldine ?
Read the posts But I don't think we KNOW who Geraldine is, so it's just community conjecture at the moment... Scawen mentioned her/it in an earlier thread.
Scawen has a girl ?

Knew I waited too long
Well, yeah. That's what i said. Of course i'd understand if he doesn't want
to mention her too much, but there was a picture of them (Scawen and
Geraldine) a while back on RSC. All i remember is she was quite the
catch if you know what i mean They make a nice couple. So, when
are the kids for Scawen ? Then you'll have your own personal beta-testers
She posted twice on RSC if I remember. [/sad forum knowledge]
Kid-progress-reports?
"I'm working on it!"
?!?!?

Vain
Quote from Vain :Kid-progress-reports?
"I'm working on it!"

please NO pictures....
sooo, hows that kitchen?
Quote from Roadie :sooo, hows that kitchen?

Not so good..
Attached images
ohnoes.jpg
My guess is that one of his 1,420 posts did not adhere to the forum rules.
Quote from Roadie :sooo, hows that kitchen?

What kitchen?
Attached images
Im000804_middle.jpg
Im000807_middle.jpg
Nice bit of plastering there Scawen got a number ?

I like the Kitchen Cupboard 'mod' to get the washing machine in I've done similar mods in the past

All you need now are some cupboards and worktop! Are you going to use your skills to make some custom ones, or you going down the MFI route ?

Either way, can't wait for the finished article

Why don't you fit a PC with nice LCD into one of the cupboards? Then you can keep coding even when making lunch
Nice name by the way, Geraldine! I like it very much.

It's understandable that she doesn't post often...and never expect a pic from here again....of you see what 'we' have done to Scawen his photos :haha:

Nice kitchen... my mum is always moaning about 'I want to renovate this and that oh and this and I saw in a magazine such a nice colour for the windows and.... BUT you're dad is so unhandy and I always have to do it alone, and these days everything costs so much, even a simple paintjob' *sight*
So tell us Scawen, ordered job by the housewife ?
Or just wanted to eat all the fastfood when you and the gang have a 'late dev night out party' ?

CharlieP:"Nice bit of plastering there Scawen got a number ? "

Nice try
This thread is closed

How about a KITCHEN progress report?
(510 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG