The online racing simulator
That's the place to do it yes .

I originally planned to steward the event to STCC heat standards where I make a few scans of the field and flag issues I spot.

However, the second race saw a lot of 'action' and will be subject to a FULL STCC stewarding process.

This may take 1 week or more, as i'm busy with the broadcast for round 4 at the moment aswell and the other stewards may not be available so I may appoint some STCC drivers to the panel for this event.

I would be grateful if all disputes are kept to the STCC forums and do not spill over here, the correct place to post them is here: http://stcc.bansheestudios.com/talk/viewforum.php?id=17

Once again I appologies for the technical problems in qualifying, that system has been tested so many times i'm really dissapointed it failed in it's first actual use.
the first lap on the second race was meyhem, i think most of the field was taken out, i didnt see who made it as i was near the front, but it was really packed
Second race lap 1.

Just going into the fast chicane i saw the guys in front of me touching each other and then one of them spun.So i slowed down to find an empty space to go thru but the other drivers didn't slow down and so that's what happened.It was a complete mess.Many cars crashed each other.And some of them crashed me because they were fast and couldn't stop...

I don't know what can be done about these kind of things but what i won't do is to slow down anymore.Just run into spinning guys and find a way pushing them away.

Keiran, watch the replay and you'll see i was on your rear-left and getting ready to go tight into the corner.But you suddenly come left (i think to overtake the other guy) and i didn't have time to do anything.

Anyways..
Thx again Becky.:checkered
Quote from ZORER :
Keiran, watch the replay and you'll see i was on your rear-left and getting ready to go tight into the corner.But you suddenly come left (i think to overtake the other guy) and i didn't have time to do anything.

I've watched the replay about 10 times and at no point do I ever steer left before you smack up my rear end. Actually the first point I do is to try get the car pointing the right direction . I drove in a pretty much perfectly straight line, you actually come across to the right.

As Becky has stated she doesn't want anything to spill here, we either discuss it on the STCC forum or via PM but this will be the last I talk about it in this thread. I've reported it and it's up to the officials decisions on what happens.

Keiran
Qualifying drivers have now been selected, full details in the stewarding forum, initially a choice of FXO and XRT drives are offered too

Busta
Yahh

The remaining drives, whatever those two do not select, are offered too

Shagg
Shark

If these drivers could contact me, via PM either here or on the STCC forums, to establish email contact we'll sort out the details.

Thank you, and sorry for the delay.

i cant believe it ! thanks!

Great news!

It will be an honour to race in the stcc

Someone else who's quicker than me is joining

Got a skin?
ah? if i could only reach your level green, it would be a very happy day.

...Busta and Yahh did kick serious butt in the qualy though.

now that you mention it... whats the deal with the skins? we are given one or something? or we have to make a brand new "team" skin for the series?
Welcome to the STCC

You will need to make a skin for the series with the STCC numberplates on the doors and bonnet (hood). This can either be a complete new skin or an existing team skin with the plates added.

You will have to be given a number by Becky first of course.
I have an email waiting to go out to you explaining all, just as soon as i've got confirmation of who's in what car etc.
When is the next qualification event? I would like to enter once I finish the league I currently race in (2 weeks time) I will fill out the entry forms and make a skin in the mean time.
We can't plan when the events will be at regular intervals because our system is to replace drivers who leave the series, so qualification events are held when there are a few spaces to fill.
Quote from spyshagg :ah? if i could only reach your level green, it would be a very happy day.

wow. Until July i raced with Auto, and was rubbish, here i am, just under 5 months later with someone saying they'd love to be as quick as me
I am going through the entry process now, I will have to keep and eye out for a qualification event.
Grats Yahh
Quote from Becky Rose :I have an email waiting to go out to you explaining all, just as soon as i've got confirmation of who's in what car etc.

PM Sent

Quote from MyBoss :Grats Yahh

Thx M8.

My skin is being made atm, so i'll get it before the next event
Quote from Bean0 :Welcome to the STCC

You will need to make a skin for the series with the STCC numberplates on the doors and bonnet (hood). This can either be a complete new skin or an existing team skin with the plates added.

You will have to be given a number by Becky first of course.

thanks
i'll wait to see what car i get to drive first before i make the skin
Confirmation of cars and all details in the stewarding forum.
XRT it is!

so, the next event for the stcc n00bs is BL1 rev , right?
Yes and no. Our next official race is BL Rev, but over the xmas break we're having a fun event with Fragmasters, our cars, their track, which will be included as extras on one of our DVD's. Of course being STCC it features a safety car, live clerk, and overtaking that means overtaking, and nerfing allowed ... which means it's bump drafting time Basically it's a little fun event over xmas for those suffering LFS-withdrawal symptons in our Xmas break.
oh ok! do you have a date and time for that xmas event? random track too?
Well, they choose the track, we choose the cars. We only drive TBO cars, they only drive on the oval, so the choices are narrowed down a bit.

Vain
can i still qualy im so confused

Ive signed up to the forum what shall i do next if anything?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG