The online racing simulator
RBR (Richard Burns Rally) for sale
(30 posts, started )
Why sell the only rally sim there has ever been?? illepall I'd think twice
Because I am having a "life purge", I have all this crap cluttering up my place ATM, all crap from my previous relationship i.e. birthday and christmas presents, and I am planning on moving in with my new girl soon, so I want to purge all the stuff for before, and start a new .
RBR doesn't gualify as "crap"
I know, RBR isn't "crap" as such, but "crap" is a general term for "clutter" for me and IMO has no baring on the quality of said title.

JUST BUY THE DAMN GAME!!!!!
Well, here in Spain you can buy it for 6€, I don't know in other countries but yo are going to have a hard time selling it
Quote from danowat :I know, RBR isn't "crap" as such, but "crap" is a general term for "clutter" for me and IMO has no baring on the quality of said title.

I suppose you're not selling up on LFS too? :sadbanana
Funny you should mention that, I did toy with the idea, selling my Frex DFP, but I could'nt bring myself to...........
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
cool! i'd be interested in that Dan. will check it out later
I'll give it some thought Dan. Always loved RBR so wouldn't mind buying it. I'll let you know through PMs.
The one who buys that game is making even bigger crime than danowat himself.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
blasfemy!
And blasphemy as well!

Sorry, it had to be done!
Quote from JamesF1 :And blasphemy as well!

Sorry, it had to be done!

dunno what it means but sounds painfull
what does it mean?
Quote from kiss me :dunno what it means but sounds painfull
what does it mean?

Laster, verraad, normaal gebruikt in een godsdienstige context.

If I'd buy it, the shipping would probably cost more than I would be able to pay for it here
Quote from kiss me :dunno what it means but sounds painfull
what does it mean?

blasphemy noun (blasphemies) 1 a speaking about God or sacred matters in a disrespectful or rude way; b an action, word or sign that intentionally insults God, or something held sacred, in such a way. 2 law blasphemous libel.
ETYMOLOGY: 13c as blasfemie: from Latin blasphemos evil-speaking.
Quote from deggis :The one who buys that game is making even bigger crime than danowat himself.

Oh shall i retract the bid and buy it from a non LFS Fan?
lol you must have a small place for you to feel like you must get rid of a 8 by 5 inch box...
thanks guys for the explenation. helps alot, i'm learning new things every day
explanation**
Quote from deggis :The one who buys that game is making even bigger crime than danowat himself.

You better put the handcuffs on.

Guess who bought RBR from danowat
even if he sells RBR... he can still keep it on his pc...
Too late, its sold.

If he does, he will need the disc...unless he can kind a No CD Crack which ofcourse in against the copyright laws.
Using an unofficial "no CD patch" is not against copyright law (as I see it), but keeping the game installed and patched once you've sold the original disk is. All my games are patched, I just don't like disc swapping. Luckily LFS has no such system so a little less hassle for me.

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG