The online racing simulator
Race:wtcc
(52 posts, started )
I have RACE as well and agree it has lots of potential. My online experiences haven't been all that great however. I guess being in North America doesn't help with the remaining 99% of online players AND all the servers reside in Europe.

But I'm giving this game more than a fair shot by upgrading a system that otherwise couldn't play it. Been through 2 new cheapie gfx cards. First one crapped out on me in less than 24h. 2nd wasn't up to the task as much as I'd like.

Now have an ATI Radeon x850 pro on order which I will then be reflashing and overclocking to x850 xt platinum specs which are the 2nd best AGP card ATI has ever made (an AGP version of the new x1950 was just released).
Quote from KiDCoDEa :The dx9 doesnt work on all puters even if they have dx9 cards. beware, its simbin code, aka noobs fresh out of school exploited overseas.
Good luck finding a computer where it can run (i have 2 here and none worked, even thought one managed to get to menus and get a corrupted frame every 3secs, like so many report in rsc).
Sim niche market doesnt need this corporate mediocrity saturating the small market every 3 or 4 months with the latest isi based regurgitated crap. thanks for nothing mr roos.

In the dictionary, if you look under "miss-informed" theres a picture of you! Get your facts straight BOAY.

Race:wtcc
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG