The online racing simulator
'mercedes' Lindsay Lohan Fzr Skin
(25 posts, started )
Sry if Im making 2 threads, but i find the other thread a little complicated.

Well I want a Mercedes amg SL65 skin for FZR and when I mean, mercedes sl65 I want the text SL65 and AMG in the back and the mercedes mark at the back, and the mercedes mark in the front, and AMG on both sides..

I would be very happy if someone would make one for me.
Please I'm begging
elaborate some more so we know what you want exactly; for example, what do you mean when you say tags with lindsay lohan on them; like.. just her name or what?
Please, its a simple skin, not much work..
wtf?
#6 - Jakg
its not much work WHEN you explain what you want!
Haven't I said what I want?
A mercedes amg sl65 skin for fzr
You haven't said what that has to do with Lindsay Lohan

Do you want the Merc AMG logo stuck on the back and pics of Lohan everywhere else? Do you want just Lohan's name on the car and the AMG logo everywhere else? Or do you just want a regular car with Lohan in it?
I want the merc logo in the back, text with "Sl65" in the left back, and lindsay pics everywhere else, and on the sides,I want it to be a text "2biturbo" 2 cm from the front wheels.

anyone who can do it for me?
erm, lol.

Maybe there is a pic of the car you want somewhere on the internet? Then you could posti it here and people would get a clearer mind what you want.
And who is this Lohan character?
Quote from PwrSlave :And who is this Lohan character?

She is one of those little kid actresses who is now grown up in her 20's and runs around wearing mini-skirts without underwear and getting spy photos taken and posted on the internet of the uncovered areas.
Quote from mrodgers :She is one of those little kid actresses who is now grown up in her 20's and runs around wearing mini-skirts without underwear and getting spy photos taken and posted on the internet of the uncovered areas.

Haha lol. Getting to subject so you want FZR skin with her pictures on it with SL65 AMg on the back? Sounds simple, but what color? I might do it, but I gotta watch out my parent might see what I'm doing and get banned from the computer.
Quote from Btoryo : but I gotta watch out my parent might see what I'm doing and get banned from the computer.

Hahahahahahha.

hahahahahahaha

try to keep working while zoomed in..
Well i want a car with some decals and a girl inside...
Oh and about ur skin.. why do you want lindsay lohan on it? hahahaha let me guess, everyone will see it and crash cuz of it..
i'd pull ahead so i wouldn't have to see her.. shes so ugly, and she really took the wrong path, now shes all "oh im rich and famous now" blah blah..
Quote from Btoryo :Haha lol. Getting to subject so you want FZR skin with her pictures on it with SL65 AMg on the back? Sounds simple, but what color? I might do it, but I gotta watch out my parent might see what I'm doing and get banned from the computer.

black please
Hope you've read the little disclaimer in the skin uploading section of LFSW
So just black with pictures of her? Which pictures?
Can I get ur msn so we can discuss it maybe :P?
I PM my MSN to you.
Mnnnnn...
I finished I dont think it's good at all.

Attached images
FZR_Lohan.JPG
Thx btoryo! I'm very thankful that you took the time..

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG