The online racing simulator
street legal racing DRIFT
(90 posts, closed, started )
Damn, i love that game, i get around 35-60 fps in the game, and i have to say that this vid was quite amazing, it's way harder to drift there IMO. But i think he's using some drifting mod (no offense).

U guys really need to think a bit before bashing the dude, he really has some skill there. And i just have to say this again: The game just rocks!
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Damn, i love that game, i get around 35-60 fps in the game, and i have to say that this vid was quite amazing, it's way harder to drift there IMO. But i think he's using some drifting mod (no offense).

U guys really need to think a bit before bashing the dude, he really has some skill there. And i just have to say this again: The game just rocks!

yes, but he's a noob oops did i say that?
i didnt mind reading the whole thread(wich i better should) but, he wasn't pollight(sumthing like that) and not very.... well... pollight
Quote from kiss me :yes, but he's a noob oops did i say that?
i didnt mind reading the whole thread(wich i better should) but, he wasn't pollight(sumthing like that) and not very.... well... pollish

DRIFT MOD?, the only DRIFT MODS u speak of are parts, that i make, although i made this clip to show u wat is possible without MODS of any kind, only a more powerful v8 engine, heres some stuff i have made and released on gom-team:
Drift pack *springs, shocks, tyre's
Drift Arms*front end camber and extensive edited scripts
IDH SR20DET - good power and low inertia for supperior response
some old school stuff made addon
converted v8 twin turbo and some other misc stuff

but clip was filmed with no mods, and to say that actualy makes me feel quite good, cause i didnt

noob?, ok so drifting LFS for 2.5 years and demo for another year makes me noob?, drifting GT3, forza, SLRR, D1GP, tokyo drift, kaido battle also some minor drift experience in real life makes me alot more experienced than the average 13yearold on this site, i also ride a motorbike that i have heavily modifeied and often take it to the race track,

maybe think of something more ORIGINAL to say and slightly more constructive, seriously

2MB , yes i am sure and wouldnt of typed if not,

around 30 FPS when recording, as it dramaticaly lowers it,

*oops did i say that* no you didnt, you typed it, try changing words around, noob is to original and has obviously been used in the wrong situation, wat more would u expect from a 15yearold school kid, that cant wait for his first car ....i have had 6 and two motor bikes, btw
Quote from Taavi(EST) :

Skill is not a major issue. Anger management is.
Whenever I read the lrdbsi's posts I get vivid memories of this.
hahahah nice one, its fake, noone films them selfs and then posts it up,
but yea , if i was that kid my text would be of this........
;lfkha'dkogna['wojg ak g'sdfkn g
'la,dv
'akdmb
'adfk
ap]rwetm[p'areotj]aperotjka]erpotkjae'rtplmk
#57 - JJ72
there's no way you can even start windows with 2MB ram.
HAHAHAHA ppl calling me noob lolz
2.0MB RAM!!!!. not .500MB RAM not 1.00MB RAM
2.0!!MB RAM<, lol my brother is running 4.0MB RAM but windows can only use like, 3.7 or sumthing, i got x4 .500MB RAM cards
has no effect on how windows starts unless u got none..,
#59 - Jakg
Quote from lrdbsi :HAHAHAHA ppl calling me noob lolz
2.0!!MB RAM<, lol my brother is running 4.0MB RAM but windows can only use like, 3.7 or sumthing, i got x4 .500MB RAM cards

HAHAHAHA ppl calling me noob lolz your wrongz0rz! T3h windowz w1ll n011 b00t 0n th3t l1ttl3 r3mz0rz!

</complete and utter prat>
Quote from Hankstar :FYI it's "your s1ck d0r1ft0 skillzorz" Your spelling's fine, but your grammar's shite

You're right though, this thread's a bit of a chuckle

Eh? Can't see any errors?
Quote from lrdbsi :HAHAHAHA ppl calling me noob lolz

Well, I'll spoil the joke now and just explain that people are calling you "noob" because you have 2GB of ram - not 2MB.

512KB SIMMs (which is 0.5MB that you mention) haven't been sold in a decade or so.

But please, do go on - this is amusing in some weird slapstick way.
hah, this thread is funny!

and xaotik your avatar is cool, nice idea, although the country flag is a question mark here, whereas in your avatar it is more like a big dot, isn't it?
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP
Quote from csurdongulos :and xaotik your avatar is cool, nice idea, although the country flag is a question mark here, whereas in your avatar it is more like a big dot, isn't it?

Thanks.

It's a globe - Victor changed the flag for "Other" recently - reload the page so you refresh your cache (you obviously have the cached flag still).
2gb Mb Ram!!!!!!!!!!
I beg you, stop posting, PLEASE! :geezer:
Quote from lrdbsi :If you dont like drifting in lfs,
its because you cant,, and you know it!

I have nothing more to say.... what a Superstar behaviour....

oh...BTW...
1GB = 1024Mb
so not 2gb Mb Ram, but 2Gb Ram...
I really did think that I knew very little about P.C.'s until I read lrdbsi's post. :ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl

How did you manage to pay for your licence? Did you get a grown-up to help?
#68 - Jakg
Quote from lrdbsi :2gb Mb Ram!!!!!!!!!!

...well done, somehow you made an even LESS intelligable post!
Quote from xaotik :Thanks.

It's a globe - Victor changed the flag for "Other" recently - reload the page so you refresh your cache (you obviously have the cached flag still).

right, it's a globe now for me too
Quote from squidhead :oh...BTW...
1GB = 1024Mb
so not 2gb Mb Ram, but 2Gb Ram...

its absolutely not a small b ... a small b would be bit ... non capitalized bit ... true information in the shannon sense
Quote from lrdbsi :DRIFT MOD?, the only DRIFT MODS u speak of are parts, that i make, although i made this clip to show u wat is possible without MODS of any kind, only a more powerful v8 engine, heres some stuff i have made and released on gom-team:
Drift pack *springs, shocks, tyre's
Drift Arms*front end camber and extensive edited scripts
IDH SR20DET - good power and low inertia for supperior response
some old school stuff made addon
converted v8 twin turbo and some other misc stuff

but clip was filmed with no mods, and to say that actualy makes me feel quite good, cause i didnt

noob?, ok so drifting LFS for 2.5 years and demo for another year makes me noob?, drifting GT3, forza, SLRR, D1GP, tokyo drift, kaido battle also some minor drift experience in real life makes me alot more experienced than the average 13yearold on this site, i also ride a motorbike that i have heavily modifeied and often take it to the race track,

maybe think of something more ORIGINAL to say and slightly more constructive, seriously

2MB , yes i am sure and wouldnt of typed if not,

around 30 FPS when recording, as it dramaticaly lowers it,

*oops did i say that* no you didnt, you typed it, try changing words around, noob is to original and has obviously been used in the wrong situation, wat more would u expect from a 15yearold school kid, that cant wait for his first car ....i have had 6 and two motor bikes, btw

chill out dude!!
noob= i didn't mean to use that word, just... with everything the people say u think the worst of it...
about the mods, i didn't type(say) anything about mods.
it doesnt matter how much cars u had... just calm down and don't take everything so serious..
Quote from TKKN :Who gives a how much RAM you've got?

I'd bet there is more RAM in your PC than IQ in your little brain.

this really made me laugh out loud!!
yea ok guys, happy to make laugh, best medicine ......
His skills ARE good, drifting like this aint no easy in SLRR.

He just came to show his movie, no need to start calling someone this and that, because i would suggest you guys to just say something that would help him improve his drifting. Saying something: 12 year old, noob´etc etc. is just the most stupid thing. If you dont have anything to say, then dont. But if you have something to say which would help him make better drift movies, feel free to do this, so everyones happy and no need to start shouting if someone did do something wrong, just can say it nicely.
This thread is closed

street legal racing DRIFT
(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG