The online racing simulator
XFG/XFR bling, bling interior
(35 posts, started )
Smurfen texture production presents:
Bling, Bling interior shit
thought i would make something to keep the mouths of tha gangstas out there shut!

exists in red and blue..............
Enjoy!
Attached images
blingforgangsta.jpg
Attached files
blue.rar - 207.3 KB - 1351 views
red.rar - 206.3 KB - 1559 views
expects a comment eny moment now!
Nice! I like red version !
#4 - XsX!
nice rear light, but the rest is way off the mood of the game for me.
i prefer to play nfs carbon if i want to see that
but overall the work is nicely done
#5 - mik22
can you spell properly? break lights? break as in break away, brake as in put the brakes for the noob spellers
soooooooo, anything more wrong?
#7 - CSU1
how did u get the glowing light under the front bumper? looks cool?
wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA u the best smurfen u the greatest...waaaaaa
That's absolutely hilarious considering the design plans for this game, but that doesn't mean it's wrong, and it's certainly very well executed!

I like it, mad though, can you imagine seeing Sebastien Loeb with spinners and neons!? It'd be priceless to watch!
Quote from CSU1 :how did u get the glowing light under the front bumper? looks cool?

Photoshop...

Quote from z3r0c00l :That's absolutely hilarious considering the design plans for this game, but that doesn't mean it's wrong, and it's certainly very well executed!

I like it, mad though, can you imagine seeing Sebastien Loeb with spinners and neons!? It'd be priceless to watch!

lol, that would be funny. But my main reason for making this was to get tha bling peeps to chill. and i wanted to make a texture for it
thanks for replyes
hi
im not getting the red neon as much as the picture, when i zoom in i see the tinyest of red srips, ABOVE the bumper, where as urs looks a little bit underneath.

I dont get the red windows either ...
Quote from Jambo :hi
im not getting the red neon as much as the picture, when i zoom in i see the tinyest of red srips, ABOVE the bumper, where as urs looks a little bit underneath.

i have noo idea

Quote from Jambo :hi

thats because i did that in photoshop
hehe i love the typo in the pic. "Break Lights"
but i dl it and use it
:ices_rofl Nice work, looks so out of place in LFS but it looks good
sooo, what other car will i bling? lol
Buiscuts, that neon is photoshop work if you are wondering. You can't have neons in LFS.
maybe some other time. its hard to make a proper bling interior with the xrt dash :P need some ideas
not quite sure how to install it
Quote from buiscuts :what is that d1gp track in team tanabe website

the irwindale speedway 2005 D1GP track
smurf , you should make the go kart ( mrt i think it is ) and stick a old 1080's boom box on the back :P
Were do i place these files ?
Quote from theirishnoob :smurf , you should make the go kart ( mrt i think it is ) and stick a old 1080's boom box on the back :P

omg, im so gonna do that

put the files in lfs/data/dds
nope

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG